• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Seriously, that's not cool. Its obvious that he exploded development on this device. Before he showed up, there was nothing, then suddenly there was everything. All of it was from his own tree and his own development. There was some help with a few areas but its mostly his work. If they wanted the credit, they could have started their own thread with their own work. Simple as that.

Neither one of then have put anything out they've talked about it and im not knocking em I can't do this don't have the mind for it but I'm just saying you were the only active dev we had and gt . just sucks bro

I have a very short temper so I may have over re-acted a bit

My mind is kind of in the clouds and stuff today too

this usually happens, when I am just doing nothing but deving and staring at code, I start to become unstable and I get a short temper, and act weird

usually just stepping back for few days clears it up

and the person who did piss me off, sorry I did did over re-act, I hold no grudge, I am not interested in making the particular ROM you mentioned, do not tell me what to do with a device tree that I put 98 percent of the work into, and do not call me a hog.

Everyone else please stop the hating post, it will accomplish nothing, and will not influence in any way

here is the device tree I removed

https://github.com/hroark13/lge_f6mt_aosp

Thank you hroark13 �� just take some time off if you want to. Its no problem I and many others on here really appreciate your effort and accomplishments. You're awesome and dont deserve the negativity you've received from them.
I thank you wholeheartedly. ��

Hroark, this is the second phone I've had that you ended up being a dev and you brought a lot and super quick. This phone (F6) and the LG Motion. Please don't get offended by this, and as you said your temper is quick. I believe though that didn't a similar issue happen with the Motion? You are one of the best devs I've seen for any android phone and you work hard and you are dedicated to your work. Plz don't go. I think that you just need a couple day break. I do some stuff on the Internet and it is similar to what you do. People expect me to fix stuff and I do for the masses. It does get frustrating and tiresome and will lead to irritability. I for one appreciate everything you do and the others, because tall don't have to do anything. Keep your head up and hope to see ya booming like you have been, but just do it on your time, so you don't have so much on you at one time. Take care!!

Hroark, this is the second phone I've had that you ended up being a dev and you brought a lot and super quick. This phone (F6) and the LG Motion. Please don't get offended by this, and as you said your temper is quick. I believe though that didn't a similar issue happen with the Motion? You are one of the best devs I've seen for any android phone and you work hard and you are dedicated to your work. Plz don't go. I think that you just need a couple day break. I do some stuff on the Internet and it is similar to what you do. People expect me to fix stuff and I do for the masses. It does get frustrating and tiresome and will lead to irritability. I for one appreciate everything you do and the others, because tall don't have to do anything. Keep your head up and hope to see ya booming like you have been, but just do it on your time, so you don't have so much on you at one time. Take care!!

the people that wanted things fixed is not what bothered me, as long as it a request and not a demand

this happens to me a lot, on most phones I work on to be honest with you

I have been literally working on this phone non stop for like a week, and doing very little else, so I am very batty, I almost snapped at this lady at the supermarket cause she kept looking at me funny

If you guys knew how much time I actually put into this, you would not be too impressed with what I accomplished

this hobby is a like a very weird addiction for me, and I tend to be a little to excessive with it, when I am doing it

the people that wanted things fixed is not what bothered me, as long as it a request and not a demand

this happens to me a lot, on most phones I work on to be honest with you

I have been literally working on this phone non stop for like a week, and doing very little else, so I am very batty, I almost snapped at this lady at the supermarket cause she kept looking at me funny

If you guys knew how much time I actually put into this, you would not be too impressed with what I accomplished

this hobby is a like a very weird addiction for me, and I tend to be a little to excessive with it, when I am doing it
Your addiction is our blessing 😂

How about we all get back on topic. Glad to see you posting back on the board hroark13.
I was just about to flash this Rom I asked the board how they tethered got my answer. So WiFi encryption works on this rom
Thanx

Believe me bud, I know exactly what you are talking about, but like I said my addiction is not phones it's hmm.... Video and audio editing for thousands and that's a understatement probably hundreds of thousands. I was going to pm you because I really don't like putting some business out there, but your pm's are turned off. All in all I've been days without sleep, just to perfect something that ultimately isn't a huge huge IRL important matter, but it's the addiction to it that makes me thrive to get done fast, with quality. I hope the best for you and am looking forward to more of your skillz in the future.

And yes back on topic is a good idea. I have flashed this rom, everything seems to be working great. Camera, WiFi, GPS mostly every thing I've messed with. I have only encountered 2 issues, and that is one time during GPS and one time during texting. The phone locks up and vibrates until battery is pulled. The second is seems like the home screen crashes from time to time. It will go dark and the lights will light up, but ya can't get it to do anything. If ya wait a few minutes the boot animation will come up and screen will reappear and refresh. Maybe it's randomly rebooting, but it doesn't actually seem like that.

Back
Top Bottom