• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

i flashed the rom and it looks great but one major issue after playing with it for about 10 min i got Trebuchet has stopped non-stop even after reboot slide to unlock it would then go to Trebuchet has stopped non-stop pull down menu still worked and i could get into settings but that was it also i don't get 4g i get 3g and sometimes H+ whatever that is but the H+ is faster then my stock 4g but for now i flashed back to stock and will re-flash later after my batt. charges back up a little nice work on the rom to all those involved

I have discovered that the EQ in DSP Manager isnt working. The Bass Boost works, but making changes to the EQ has no effect on the audio. However it is configured as of now causes too much bass. It is causing the audio to clip.

i flashed the rom and it looks great but one major issue after playing with it for about 10 min i got Trebuchet has stopped non-stop even after reboot slide to unlock it would then go to Trebuchet has stopped non-stop pull down menu still worked and i could get into settings but that was it also i don't get 4g i get 3g and sometimes H+ whatever that is but the H+ is faster then my stock 4g but for now i flashed back to stock and will re-flash later after my batt. charges back up a little nice work on the rom to all those involved

HSPA+ is 4G c:
and yes the errorhappened to me, using GEL works

Just to throw in there, a temporary solution for me for the vibration issue was to use the nova launcher. Haven't had the vibration issue since switching to using that instead of the default for CM 11. If that changes, I'll let ya know.

Just to throw in there, a temporary solution for me for the vibration issue was to use the nova launcher. Haven't had the vibration issue since switching to using that instead of the default for CM 11. If that changes, I'll let ya know.

I just disabled Vibrate on Touch, So far so good

Its not only the launcher I had a pattern and it got stuck on the pattern too

i believe the problem is that the vibration is set into high intensity, is there a way to edit the intensity? there is no options on developer options

I resent hroark I actually sent to the email u provided lol

i got the email, but I need is a logcat of the stock rom

after you switched cameras

the file you sent me was not a completer logcat

turn on the phone
open camera
switch cams
open terminal

and run

logcat > /log.txt

and then me the file

Back