• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Well I reflashed and it seems much more stable. Still get lock screen freeze but it doesn't seem to be as often, at all. Let's figure out a sound fix for this new source eh?

Im working on the sound.... For the lockscreen just download an app from playstore until we get it wrking

is the radio on this rom worse than 4.4.2? i installed it and i really got worse signal but now i dont remember if i set the APNs or not, (: is it really a big difference on signal?

Codingninja......I've been following this thread from the beginning and know you were working with hroark from then, but notice the main download thread hasnt been updated since mid august. Is that the latest build you guys have been working on? Also maybe a new thread would be appropriate if you can't update this one with the bug lists etc.?

Damn that's not supposed to happen :/

He's right. LGs are frickn dumb sometimes and will give you a boot loop just because you sneezed on it. Format data/media in cwm and restore a back up and try again. However, I don't think you'll get anywhere by doing that but who knows. I tried doing that with the snd files from xperion and nothing. But bootloop, no.

It shouldn't be long

Its been rumored to be released before the end of September?

Where did you hear/read this rumor? And if/when there is a release in the US, we better get on our knees and pray that metropcs gets it and not just t-mobile cause then a lot of us will need a port.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-XFKxkXVPh4M3ZBcWhvMkVzN1E&usp=sharing

Someone try this in the snd_soc_msm folder. It's basically the stock LG F6 sound files, just back up and replace your current ones to see if it makes a difference... (I went back to stock ROM cause I downloaded one of your lock screen app things and it ended up glitching so I had to restore from my backup)

Well thnx.... Pretty smoother.... Mine was a bit louder cus i edited my self only "snd-soc-msm".
I hav a question... When Ppl called me they are having echoes in the other end from the beginning i flash rom... Y

Heads up....!!!!
Playing around with Android Tuner i found out that our Cpu.0 its running constantly at max 1.18 ondemand all the time. When i changed GOV. to .. To interactive plus set Cpu.1 to interacrive + online i haven't had a random reboot for the pas 3 days. Phone has been running fine.
I hav been monitoring phone all three days so far so good. Yes hav had issues with volumes bfore but not anymore since change files with ones "MASRCR posted it"

I started out and loaded 4.4.2 beta 4 and had switched a few apps to my liking and had very little changes that made it run smooth and all my hardware worked. So when 4.4.2 beta 5 came out I completely wiped the phone and installed it. I had only one problem which was the voice but after a day or so playstore updated TTS and I loaded the goggle keyboard and used the poop out of Hroark13s KitKat Cut. I used it well over a month
with great results. I Had none of the problems others had picking his work apart. The rom became one of my all time favorites and I was reluctant to change it. It was fast, no lag and it worked for me perfectly for over a month. I have stated before I wasn't a big fan of KK before but this changed my mind bigtime. So since I was impressed with kk I thought I'd give cynogene a try. Well Yesterday I pm'ed a big time critic of hroarks work that's on here asking them where to start with this Rom. Since after reading every post in this thread I noticed all the postings that were not very helpful due to its congestion of posts which is confusing to say the least which was not helping me. I loaded beta 3 4.4.4 with no gapps and started making a cut for my own F6. Most of my personal apps I keep on my sd card so just starting on any base is no big problem. I loaded the rom on to a completely wiped F6 and it ran amazingly. I noticed the lock screen problem first and since the dev was using a holo base theme I pulled lockclock and loaded Holo Lock.
I pulled Apollo music player and loaded miui music player and then it was time to get to the phone operation itself. I tried to d/l gapps from Goo but didn't know which to use so I got back to Af on the phone with the wifi that worked the first time I tried on the af app. I found gapps on a posting for beta 5 not the pa one but the 8/29 one. I flashed it dirty and rebooted. The goggle playstore updated on its own with 60+ mb of its junkware and then
updated the apps on the rom and my apps. Now set my apns since goggle updated my contacts and data. I did few tweaks on the build.prop and Boom fully functioning cynogene. Before, I just use to say it was just blue but I was mistakin. I like KurlyPuma Noticed that the cpu setting and governor was the power use problem and change that to set at boot.
I charged the phone and have not had any freeze ups, black screens, and the power is pretty good so far, both cameras and all the sound stuff works and it is quite loud . The only short coming I've had is the home button LED alerting, but since my Spirit didn't have it is bareable. I am happy so far and will be doing a check out on this set up on my phone. So thank you all for the information that has shown an old dog a few new tricks.

I started out and loaded 4.4.2 beta 4 and had switched a few apps to my liking and had very little changes that made it run smooth and all my hardware worked. So when 4.4.2 beta 5 came out I completely wiped the phone and installed it. I had only one problem which was the voice but after a day or so playstore updated TTS and I loaded the goggle keyboard and used the poop out of Horark13s KitKat Cut. I used it well over a month
with great results. I Had none of the problems others had picking his work apart. The rom became one of my all time favorites and I was reluctant to change it. It was fast, no lag and it worked for me perfectly for over a month. I have stated before I wasn't a big fan of KK before but this changed my mind bigtime. So since I was impressed with kk I thought I'd give cynogene a try. Well Yesterday I pm'ed a big time critic of horarks work that's on here asking them where to start with this Rom. Since after reading every post in this thread I noticed all the postings that were not very helpful due to its congestion of posts which is confusing to say the least which was not helping me. I loaded beta 3 4.4.4 with no gapps and started making a cut for my own F6. Most of my personal apps I keep on my sd card so just starting on any base is no big problem. I loaded the rom on to a completely wiped F6 and it ran amazingly. I noticed the lock screen problem first and since the dev was using a holo base theme I pulled lockclock and loaded Holo Lock.
I pulled Apollo music player and loaded miui music player and then it was time to get to the phone operation itself. I tried to d/l gapps from Goo but didn't know which to use so I got back to Af on the phone with the wifi that worked the first time I tried on the af app. I found gapps on a posting for beta 5 not the pa one but the 8/29 one. I flashed it dirty and rebooted. The goggle playstore updated on its own with 60+ mb of its junkware and then
updated the apps on the rom and my apps. Now set my apns since goggle updated my contacts and data. I did few tweaks on the build.prop and Boom fully functioning cynogene. Before, I just use to say it was just blue but I was mistakin. I like KurlyPuma Noticed that the cpu setting and governor was the power use problem and change that to set at boot.
I charged the phone and have not had any freeze ups, black screens, and the power is pretty good so far, both cameras and all the sound stuff works and it is quite loud . The only short coming I've had is the home button LED alerting, but since my Spirit didn't have it is bareable. I am happy so far and will be doing a check out on this set up on my phone. So thank you all for the information that has shown an old dog a few new tricks.

Are you planning on uploading your version anywhere? Also, does this mean you prefer this CM11 version over the KK version? Does anyone know why the home LED isn't working?

Back
Top Bottom