• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Angablade,

In your new ROM, what about bluetooth connectivity? That has really been my only major issue. Bluetooth keeps restarting every minute or so. When it finally does stabilize and stay connected it doesn't communicate with any other devices.

Bluetooth works great device to device. Hooked right up. All else is smooth. The quadrant scores are 4782 total and CPU 7764. Nothing else so far.

If there are any questions about it or anything just ask.. once the main stuff is out of the way, I will start my own thread

OK this is my feedbacks.....
*smoothness= good
*performance= good (benchmark ehhhh just a bit more)
*signal= still the same (weak" i knw is the radio... Ppl tells me that they hear echo on their side ) same problem from the beginning when I flash first ROM
* sounds = not good ( I can fix that.)
*apps = 1)lockscreen still giving sleep issues staing on black. Randoms reboots...
2)camera works but it only captured @ 3 mp not 5
Keyboard shows emoji in SMS but not when u are usin it
On search bars or writing on web or messengers. etc.
**Bluetooth starts but does not connect
** tethering fast as F@*'k :D
**Touch responsiveness randomly stays stock n creates
Vib abnormalities.... :confused:

I've been hearing people say that they hear echo as well on their side. So I begin to dig through the forums, and found a thread where people were experiencing the same issue from their callers. The problem apparently is something with the voice in call volume I'm going to try to find it and what it does is let you change the value of the voice in call volume without having to go into the SNDmsnSoC files and screwing around with them. It seems to just go straight to the source and change whatever values it needs to. The forum suggested to change the value from 50 down to 35. It sounded weird but I installed the app anyways did what they said, and made a test call to my gf who has been the main victim of the problem, and she said the echo was finally gone. The explanation for the echo, according to the forum, was that the voice in call volume was too high and that some how it gets feed back into the mic through vibrations and such. BTW changing these values did not affect the actual volume height while in call for me. It just seemed to eliminate the echo for All my calls. When I find that forum again I will post link. Until then of you want look in one of the snd files for a voice in call earpiece volume (don't quote me on this)set to a default value of 50 and change it to 35.

@@@ JulesFrank7... Hey bro which line in snd-msm-soc
CU's I have changed all values n on my end volumes are pretty much the way I want them butvi seem yo not figured out other end.

he has a unsupported rear camera, like some people do. no fix until OTA i believe so.

OTA?

Lg doesn't know what that means.

If devs for free can port this you think kg could pay someone to do it but nooo. Buy their new phone instead. Give your money to lg

OTA?

Lg doesn't know what that means.

If devs for free can port this you think kg could pay someone to do it but nooo. Buy their new phone instead. Give your money to lg
Well they are a company😥 they need to make money, why encourage to sell this phone for 60 when they can sell the lg g3 or the l70 for more money

it wont work because since there is no drivers for the camera on the rom the phone isnt recognizes as having a rear camera (like some tablets do) and since no matter what app you use it wont let you use the back camera, the only way would be to use the drivers from 4.1.2 i believe, but they dont work on kitkat

It doesnt work either. I tried alot of camera apps and I still can't use the back / rear camera

Let's clarify something...
**Which Rom do u have, or update.?
** which gaaps have u installed?
** Have u done a fresh(clean"wipe data/reset, wipe cache, wiped Dalvik cache)

@@@ JulesFrank7... Hey bro which line in snd-msm-soc
CU's I have changed all values n on my end volumes are pretty much the way I want them butvi seem yo not figured out other end.

The value you need to change is in the snd_soc_msm fusionx2 or sitar or taiko it's one of the few values default set to 50 for voice in call ear piece. Bring it down to 35 . give me some more time and ill try and find the exact line. I'm trying to just give you something to work with for now. Sorry. But I'm on it.

Also can we use the stock LG camera on this rom if we flash it over the CM11 camera. (Just want to know still a noob) Thank you and please respond someone :).

Back
Top Bottom