• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

here is a zip for you to test. and to be honest I do not know if the issues is fixed, because I can not make calls with my F6

so you will need to test it for me and tell me if the call and vibrate issues is gone

https://www.mediafire.com/?y7medhuux1vhksq

Rolgar I believe this is beta 4? When you go to the mediafire link it says "cm11_f6mt_beta4.zip" not exactly sure what the mt means. I'm done for tonight. I appreciate all the help and I'm glad to see this thread booming again. :-)

Rolgar I believe this is beta 4? When you go to the mediafire link it says "cm11_f6mt_beta4.zip" not exactly sure what the mt means. I'm done for tonight. I appreciate all the help and I'm glad to see this thread booming again. :-)

thanks (: this is what i have so far

Beta 4

PA gapps

[GAPPS][4.4.x] OFFICIAL Up-to-Date PA-GOOGLE… | Paranoid Android | XDA Forums

brightness fix, just place the file on system/libs/hw

latest build made by codninja

IF any of you are having issues with volume or echo at the other end (caller).with SQlite editor you can fix issues you need ROOT
** Open SQLite editor
** Open Setting Storage
** Open Settin.db
** Open system
** Click on name so you can browse by names
** Look for volume_ Voice.. click hit the little pencil on top change value to 45 click save and do the same in volume_Voice_earpiece
reboot if u want but dont realy hav2
VOILA...!!!!!

now stop asking lol over and over again this is pretty much all you need u need

I'm assuming you are taking to me.

Right now in running cm11-4.4.4 beta3, the betav4 I have downloaded not yet installed is several pages back, I'll post it of you can't find it by the time I get on my laptop.

Link2sd plus +partition solution needed for solution to insufficient storage.

Sound hacks are discussed back abs forth a few p ages back between Me and another user. See of you can find it if not I'll get it when on laptop

I have yet to flash any of these ROMs but I appreciate the links that Rolgar put together in terms of which files/mods should be flashed/installed to get the latest CM11 running smoothly. Knowing which mods were still relevant was/is part of my concern for not installing CM11 in the first place.

With that being said, is it difficult to incorporate all these mods into the new build so they won't need to be re-installed with each new release? I understand codingninja's last release was supposed to fix the black screen issue but the sound problems, etc... all seem to still be present - that's how I interpret the recent posts, anyway.

Thanks for all the hard work. I am getting quite tempted to install this.

I have yet to flash any of these ROMs but I appreciate the links that Rolgar put together in terms of which files/mods should be flashed/installed to get the latest CM11 running smoothly. Knowing which mods were still relevant was/is part of my concern for not installing CM11 in the first place.

With that being said, is it difficult to incorporate all these mods into the new build so they won't need to be re-installed with each new release? I understand codingninja's last release was supposed to fix the black screen issue but the sound problems, etc... all seem to still be present - that's how I interpret the recent posts, anyway.

Thanks for all the hard work. I am getting quite tempted to install this.

I have a build that already has the brightness fix, and waiting for the new release for the sound fix, when its out i can put it all in one build and share it with everyone so they wont need to look for all the fixes

Alright i have finally fixed the bugs that i caused in my build so here is the new build with so far no black screen https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o4W538OO5WVERwbEtkcjlpSEk/edit?usp=sharing

hope you dont mind that i updated the link on the list with your latest build c: for the sake of this thread (: thanks!

Beta 4

PA gapps(they dont give me the installation aborted error)

[GAPPS][4.4.x] OFFICIAL Up-to-Date PA-GOOGLE

Alright i have finally fixed the bugs that i caused in my build so here is the new build with so far no black screen https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o4W538OO5WVERwbEtkcjlpSEk/edit?usp=sharing
Hi..codingninja..thought i'd share i flashed new build and got black screen from hitting power button...i came off 12b..using twrp for recovery..did a wipe,and flashed zip,booted up fine power button activated lock screen fine until i hooked up charger...not sure if that made a diff.but thats what happened. .thnx

Hi..codingninja..thought i'd share i flashed new build and got black screen from hitting power button...i came off 12b..using twrp for recovery..did a wipe,and flashed zip,booted up fine power button activated lock screen fine until i hooked up charger...not sure if that made a diff.but thats what happened. .thnx

Hmmm that is very weird idk why it would do that to you. I have a question when you turn the screen off then back on quickly does it stick for a second or two if so then make sure you have the latest build as of 9/10 otherwise pm me

No its not flickering,if I lock it,unlock it,the third or fourth time it blacks out...took a minute to reply I had to flash it again,I had restored back to 12b..thnx for your reply

No its not flickering,if I lock it,unlock it,the third or fourth time it blacks out...took a minute to reply I had to flash it again,I had restored back to 12b..thnx for your reply

I know what you mean this might be something that only applies to certain f6s but that wouldent make sense because of the way DM had fixed it. basicly it should work on all f6s but I could be wrong. By the way don't let that post discourage you from flashing for me I haven't once had a black screen

It cool man....I love trying to trying to mess this phone up.lol.just joking,its fun for me in My spare time playing with this thing,gives me something to do.I envy you guys who actually no what your doing,I'm just a flasher.lol.thnx again

It cool man....I love trying to trying to mess this phone up.lol.just joking,its fun for me in My spare time playing with this thing,gives me something to do.I envy you guys who actually no what your doing,I'm just a flasher.lol.thnx again

Well I am not that much of a dev I just know how to build and experiment with the source like I'm trying to get the notification led working but I really don't have time to do anything other than school and soccer
Can a actual dev work on the notification led
like hroark I just don't think I could do it

Forget this post I figured it out it is the kernel

That explains the blue screen it happened to me for flashing xperion kernel on purpose. ... Also when flashing ur pre last build and gapps was the same result I had to kdz 10i I currently have kk port by hroark13

Back
Top Bottom