• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

somebody needs to update the OP ._. the rom has progressed way to much, if somebody can make the zip with all the fixes for sound, brightness and SoD. actually, maybe i can give me 15 min D:

just remind me what are the fixes? i know the brightness fix and the sound fix a couple of pages back, is that it?

The sound fix doesn't seem to work with the new build because the "Voice Speaker" setting doesn't appear in the snd_msm Sitar file thing... I even tried adding the new line onto it and no effect to the sound..

The sound fix doesn't seem to work with the new build because the "Voice Speaker" setting doesn't appear in the snd_msm Sitar file thing... I even tried adding the new line onto it and no effect to the sound..
but th build has the same source as the other one? just the wake on proximity line is set on false, why would the whole line affect something like this ._.

but th build has the same source as the other one? just the wake on proximity line is set on false, why would the whole line affect something like this ._.

Which is why I make the assumption that codingninja must have decompiled an old source rather than the recent one..:confused:

Which is why I make the assumption that codingninja must have decompiled an old source rather than the recent one..:confused:

mmmmm... if i had a linux computer :c anyways, then all we need to do is wait for cod to check his source zip and see if its the same one, until he replies we got nothing :c i would still like to post everything on one same place since all the fixes have been lost on the pages... but nobody can edit the OP except hroark

mmmmm... if i had a linux computer :c anyways, then all we need to do is wait for cod to check his source zip and see if its the same one, until he replies we got nothing :c i would still like to post everything on one same place since all the fixes have been lost on the pages... but nobody can edit the OP except hroark

Start a new one ?

There's always Ubuntu? :P I don't know anything about decompiling roms and such :/ ...

Start a new one ?

bad bad idea... probably just quote all the fixes or upload them to google drive and post them if they let me do it, you know that some poeople get really greedy with their work :c i dont wanna get in any trouble, i did already place your file on the latest Cod build so it should be there by default

There's always Ubuntu? :P I don't know anything about decompiling roms and such :/ ...

i know a little about it, only enough to make a build from a source not enough to actually start my new rom :c but i dont think i have the nerve and time to set up my college computer with ubuntu lol neither i have a usb to install it there :c

bad bad idea... probably just quote all the fixes or upload them to google drive and post them if they let me do it, you know that some poeople get really greedy with their work :c i dont wanna get in any trouble, i did already place your file on the latest Cod build so it should be there by default

I need to renew my Sitar sound file, if not, people are going to be complaining about having their phone have too much distorted Bass, or low frequencies. Happened with mine and I didn't notice until much later.

I need to renew my Sitar sound file, if not, people are going to be complaining about having their phone have too much distorted Bass, or low frequencies. Happened with mine and I didn't notice until much later.

So you found how to raise mic volume

So you found how to raise mic volume

In-call volume and speaker volume? Yes, long ago. If you looked through the previous pages. However, I was only able to do that on Beta 4, on the new recent build, it's not letting me make any type of modification to the setting i'm looking for because it's not even there. I even tried adding a new line onto the configuration and still no effect.

Okay so here are the fixes so far i remember, i just quote them because i dont want to offend anybodys work, they are all reported to work

Beta 4 (ithink?, hroark stopped numbering betas long ago lol)

https://www.mediafire.com/?y7medhuux1vhksq

PA gapps(they dont give me the installation aborted error)

[GAPPS][4.4.x] OFFICIAL Up-to-Date PA-GOOGLE… | Paranoid Android | XDA Forums

gapps

brightness fix, just place the file on system/libs/hw

latest build made by codninja

IF any of you are having issues with volume or echo at the other end (caller).with SQlite editor you can fix issues you need ROOT
** Open SQLite editor
** Open Setting Storage
** Open Settin.db
** Open system
** Click on name so you can browse by names
** Look for volume_ Voice.. click hit the little pencil on top change value to 45 click save and do the same in volume_Voice_earpiece
reboot if u want but dont realy hav2
VOILA...!!!!!

now stop asking lol over and over again this is pretty much all you need

I would agree on starting a new thread explaining that it can be a temp thread until OP has been edited. The title could be Current fixes downloads and instructions for hroarks CM11beta or something along those lines. This should not upset anyone as long as credits are given. It needs to be organized because it is hell searching through almost 1100 posts. We only need one knowledgeable poster to post them, so it does not be come unorganized it self.

In-call volume and speaker volume? Yes, long ago. If you looked through the previous pages. However, I was only able to do that on Beta 4, on the new recent build, it's not letting me make any type of modification to the setting i'm looking for because it's not even there. I even tried adding a new line onto the configuration and still no effect.

Have u tried using the beta 4 file that worked in the cod build

okay let me know if you want me to put it back, or something :c sorry sorry

Have u tried using the beta 4 file that worked in the cod build

Don't be sorry, and yes I have, I even replaced my own fix to it, and I ended up having no sound, it's a good thing I kept a back up. This is why I don't want my fix to be uploaded. I didn't know it would be an issue till now.... And the fact that there is no torch also adds to my assumption that codingninja might have compiled the wrong patch. Lol i'm not bashing on him, maybe he's just too tired or something, at the end we all have lives soo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you rolgar for adding all in one post. I'm sure this will help others a lot. One thing that version of gapps isn't micro, also I'd add the beta4 link too because some have to flash it first. It is somewhere around page 18-20 I believe.. Im gonna cross my fingers that this will work. Only thing I did different was gapps. I used micro instead of standard. I hope it was me that did something wrong earlier for the black screen fix not to work for me. I'm really unsure as masrcr had same issue after flashing. BBS ggonna try now.

Well since everybody is online and very active i want to know how i can fix the phone problem i flashed the cm 11 and gapps and it says the application phone has stopped working and it dosnt let me do anything not even set up the phone if theyre isnt a fix its okay i can wait til someone updates the thread or makes another (:

Thank you rolgar for adding all in one post. I'm sure this will help others a lot. One thing that version of gapps isn't micro, also I'd add the beta4 link too because some have to flash it first. It is somewhere around page 18-20 I believe.. Im gonna cross my fingers that this will work. Only thing I did different was gapps. I used micro instead of standard. I hope it was me that did something wrong earlier for the black screen fix not to work for me. I'm really unsure as masrcr had same issue after flashing. BBS ggonna try now.
thanks i will edit it c: i will just list the full PA gapps that dont give me the error about aborted,

updated, post is number 1104 (oddly my classrom number for engineering-.-) i will be adding new fixes and updating the builds, if anybody wants to quote it to people that ask c: it will help this thread from being flood with the same questions over and over

Well since everybody is online and very active i want to know how i can fix the phone problem i flashed the cm 11 and gapps and it says the application phone has stopped working and it dosnt let me do anything not even set up the phone if theyre isnt a fix its okay i can wait til someone updates the thread or makes another (:

what version did you flashed? theres like 7 builds by now

I did exactly what I said earlier every step flashing this latest build. I still get the lock screen o death/black screens. For the ones not getting them, do me a favor and unlock screen, then push the power button and repeat 3-4 times. You can lock it unlock it with power button ect. I am simply in loss about it. Plz post back if there are any black screen a plz and thanks ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom