• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I think we need to update the first page with what works. I'm still on beta3+various mods/hacks.

There is a beta4

For all of you having issues of blu screen or any other issues u have to be on cm11-4.4.4 n then flash over either way u must wipe data factory reset. Flash ROM or update n flash gaaps again.

So is the lock screen issue fixed? And from what I hear there's no brightness control. Is that correct? Cause i decided to wait till he uploads the next build later today. Any answers?

So is the lock screen issue fixed? And from what I hear there's no brightness control. Is that correct? Cause i decided to wait till he uploads the next build later today. Any answers?

I'm guessing their all gonna wait for codingninja to release the next build ...that's what I'm doing :rolleyes:

Installed and testing. Brightness in the settings menu doesn't seem to work. I havnt been able to test long enough to tell about anything else.

I fixed brightness and backlight for the touch buttons !!! All I did was take the stock lights.so from system/libs/hw and put it in the system/ libs/hw folder and it worked set permissions and its been working flawlessly
Edit: not the stock but the one from hroark13 kk 4.4.2 build

Try what I said in the previous post that may fix torch as well

What you did fixed it, however, the option to add the torch is not there, before and after I applied your thing, thanks for getting my backlight and brightness back to working condition tho :o

I tried yeah no prob actually figured it out by accident I was just swapping files and well that happened to be the first one so yeah no prob

If anyone can't point me in the direction of a good kernel tutorial I'll attempt it and try and get the cam working

Back
Top Bottom