• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I cleared the cache and delvik cache and so far so good, i'll let you know by tomorrow if I had to reboot, otherwise I won't comment. Thanks! :)

Great.. well u should comment anyhow to let others now that it wrks!
that we'll keep us trusting :D

You know what I'm saying it.... Since no on else is saying it there will be no updates he abandoned us ...end of story ....your on your own... Fix your own bug. There will never be a final release not this ROM. Don't like it go back to stock .... Don't wait on a fix just as fast as he came and bought us hope ..... Is just as fast as he left.. Either get a better phone ... Or stop your crying be happy with what you got then what you don't have

I personaly dont care if hroark moved on he has done enough just by giving us a base cm to build from. I understand how long things can take sometimes thats part of the game and all i am doing is posting what I find just in case someone has already found a fix like the speaker phone thing and if I think I may have found a solution post it so it can be confirmed. Seems by your logic everyone should just give up because hroark got a new phone and wants to work on on it for a while. Im saying this if your 2 cents is worth anything why don't you pick up where he left off bet you cant. Nuff said.

I personaly dont care if hroark moved on he has done enough just by giving us a base cm to build from. I understand how long things can take sometimes thats part of the game and all i am doing is posting what I find just in case someone has already found a fix like the speaker phone thing and if I think I may have found a solution post it so it can be confirmed. Seems by your logic everyone should just give up because hroark got a new phone and wants to work on on it for a while. Im saying this if your 2 cents is worth anything why don't you pick up where he left off bet you cant. Nuff said.

LETS JUSt BE CLEAR THE MAN IS WORKING IN OVER 10 to 20 ROMS @ the same time.. how do i knw cus my first gingerbred rom in the HUAWEI and then MiuI ROM in admire was thanks to him. we hav to be thankful that he gave us and put us on time. so i knw he still
rock.gif
rocking

By the way BIG Thanks to everyone involved. It is one heck of a rollercoaster ride trying to develop sometimes this I know. By the way i flashed it to my f3 and.... I got nothing it went to cyan boot animation but wouldn't go any further my f6 and my f3 should have the same hardware at least thats what the techs at metro corporate tell me they also said that metro is exclusive when it comes to the hardware in these phones so that may be alot of the issue when trying to develop cross carrier. Also I have been installing from 12b should I try 10i or will more things not work

Great.. well u should comment anyhow to let others now that it wrks!
that we'll keep us trusting :D

Seems like I get the lit black screen when I apply any sort of lock screen that includes a pin. Aside from that it works good but I use the pin for security reasons often :(

By the way BIG Thanks to everyone involved. It is one heck of a rollercoaster ride trying to develop sometimes this I know. By the way i flashed it to my f3 and.... I got nothing it went to cyan boot animation but wouldn't go any further my f6 and my f3 should have the same hardware at least thats what the techs at metro corporate tell me they also said that metro is exclusive when it comes to the hardware in these phones so that may be alot of the issue when trying to develop cross carrier. Also I have been installing from 12b should I try 10i or will more things not work

No.No.No.. even thou they may have same hard ware F^ its gsm and F3 is e/hrd-wcdma
well 12b 4.1.2 is our stock cm11 is 4.4.X which is KK. totaly diferent . and Yest u should stay in 12b

This is my solution I came up with that I posted earlier for the phone speaker, is this what you're referring to? lol

"https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XFKxkXVPh4MW5JYUF1cDZwZjg/edit?usp=sharing

replace snd_soc_msm_Sitar with this file. Make a back up first and then tell me if you found a difference in speaker volume when in-call. Don't forget to reboot after replacing the file."

LETS JUSt BE CLEAR THE MAN IS WORKING IN OVER 10 to 20 ROMS @ the same time.. how do i knw cus my first gingerbred rom in the HUAWEI and then MiuI ROM in admire was thanks to him. we hav to be thankful that he gave us and put us on time. so i knw he still
rock.gif
rocking

Why you telling me I know these things already. All I am saying is if we keep trying how would it not be beneficial to everyone. If I found a solution to a problem that eveyone was facing and I kept it to myself how would that be fair after eveything that everyone Involved has done by investing their knowledge and time instead of catching up on reruns of home inprovement. I love the cyan rom the network seems a little buggy at times with kk505

This is my solution I came up with that I posted earlier for the phone speaker, is this what you're referring to? lol

"https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XFKxkXVPh4MW5JYUF1cDZwZjg/edit?usp=sharing

replace snd_soc_msm_Sitar with this file. Make a back up first and then tell me if you found a difference in speaker volume when in-call. Don't forget to reboot after replacing the file."
Yes absolutely and you shared it with us thank you very much for figuring it out. I had posted a couple of days ago that the lock screen might be the culprit for bsod (screen wont come back without reset) and I havent had another problem with it my point is this if everyone communicates with one another the job will get done. I have been writing software for many years and it is very common to work with other people all over the world to accomplish a task one can not expect hroark to do everything if he has another project that requires his attention that is fine by me. If he didnt want us to help why do we have access to his source.

Why you telling me I know these things already. All I am saying is if we keep trying how would it not be beneficial to everyone. If I found a solution to a problem that eveyone was facing and I kept it to myself how would that be fair after eveything that everyone Involved has done by investing their knowledge and time instead of catching up on reruns of home inprovement. I love the cyan rom the network seems a little buggy at times with kk505
LOL.. sorry w
that wasnt meant to u but the guy that u replied before..jajajajaj
well to fix network u would hav to work with APN, *#*#4636#*#* change it to LTE/GSM AUTO, in build.prop u need to add
telephony.lteOnCmdmaDevice=1

**change
ro.ril.gprsclss=12
ro.ril.hsxpa=3
ro.config.svlte1x=true

clear cache / dalvik cache
reboot

Seems you don't understand what I'm saying..... Let me put it in and black and white for you. What Hroark has done is amazing . but either take what he has and love it or don't use it. He has moved on to bigger and better things. Be happy with what you got than what you don't have

Hroakstar!! ':] bro !! Ty for all ur work and endless efforts for developing this awesome rom truly the only rom im interested in i did like the kk port but this... Is superb .. Just a masterpiece ^-^ty again

I flash this rom on my f6 but i dont install CWM or TRWP and I want to return to my original rom :(( please HELP me, I doe a backup of my original rom but i dontknow how i can return, please help me! how i can install CWM on this CM11 Rom, i tried with the apk LT2/I1m recovery but when i installed on cm11 an aplply an reboot the cellphone throws a kernel error someone HELP ME PLEASE!! i hope you understand me beacause i dont speak english

I flash this rom on my f6 but i dont install CWM or TRWP and I want to return to my original rom :(( please HELP me, I doe a backup of my original rom but i dontknow how i can return, please help me! how i can install CWM on this CM11 Rom, i tried with the apk LT2/I1m recovery but when i installed on cm11 an aplply an reboot the cellphone throws a kernel error someone HELP ME PLEASE!! i hope you understand me beacause i dont speak english
http://androidforums.com/metropcs-o...ing-optimus-f6-recovery-updated-8-3-14-a.html
Go to this link and follow the directions. Always make a backup before flashing a ROM. Good luck. Unbrick/Unroot/Factory Restore - Android Creations http://androidcreations.weebly.com/unbrick-unroot-factory-restore-ms500.html

Thank you Very much Dhlongfellow! I hope that my phone return to the original Rom. I have a question,, If i Unlock for use in another company, the unlock still there?
I hope you understand me.:(

Thank you Very much Dhlongfellow! I hope that my phone return to the original Rom. I have a question,, If i Unlock for use in another company, the unlock still there?

It will go back to metroPCS stock, I think you will have to do everything again if you're not on metroPCS.

Phone unlock is completely separate from flashing ROMs. Once a phone is unlocked, it will remain unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom