• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Many thanks to all the devs that have made ROMs for our phone. I have not yet flashed any of them but am getting the itch. I am considering installing CM11 but the thread appears to be a mish-mosh of tweaks and patches. I know that kidryanpz posted some useful steps to get things going but I am not sure of EVERYTHING that needs to be done anymore (as far as sound/loudness tweaks, screen freezes, etc...)
Would it make sense to have a thread devoted to current patches & tweaks to get this ROM running as efficiently as possible? If not, I'll figure it out as I go. Otherwise, thanks for everything!

1410076913182.jpg OK so I been doing a lil bit of research on cm and apparently ... There's a lot of ROMs with sleep of death s.o.d e.e a lot of ROMs have fixes yay I'll look into it but I need a nudge in the right direction anybody? Plz I swear I will find a fix \*-*/ or ... I'll die trying ...

Hi I tried something the other day and it seems to be working out. For those that want to use lock screen still for security but fix the lit screen death. I kept my lock screen but i turned OFF "power button instantly locks". I have it set to lock after 5secs of being off. I still get security and my phone isnt crashing if i am looking at the time a lot or whatever. hope this works for someone other than me

The only real issue I see left with the rom is the camera everything else is damn near perfect

Edit: need a kernel and storage solution

When I flashes codingninjas last release all I get is a blue screen. Am I supposed to flash hroarks build then flash his over?

Back
Top Bottom