• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I'm sorry about that last build I have no time to troubleshoot with school homework and soccer I have fixed the brightness but now the led doesn't work for some reason I going to just resync the sources than try again just use the build I had made on the first and by the way you don't need to flash this over hroarks it is its own ROM with his source and I also used DMS black screen fix which I implemented I will put out a build with the fix for black screen when I can the last one fixed it go ahead and flash if you don't mind no brightness changing

I'm sorry about that last build I have no time to troubleshoot with school homework and soccer I have fixed the brightness but now the led doesn't work for some reason I going to just resync the sources than try again just use the build I had made on the first and by the way you don't need to flash this over hroarks it is its own ROM with his source and I also used DMS black screen fix which I implemented I will put out a build with the fix for black screen when I can the last one fixed it go ahead and flash if you don't mind no brightness changing

Thanks bro looking forward to the buildv :D

Cod to fix the brightness and lights just use kk builds lights.so

I think hroark disabled led in the kernel might want to check that

The last build that you did last night has:

Black screen/lock screen of death

Brightness doesn't work.

Yes, you have to flash over a CM11 build. I tried several times and several ways and it did not work until I flashed over beta 4. All other flash attempts just took me to a blue screen after flashing.

led still not working.

That is just the things that bothers me and what I checked. I'm not sure about camera, as I don't have that issue or anything else.

None the less thanks for your effort and I hope these things can be fixed in your next build.

The last build that you did last night has:
Black screen/lock screen of death
Brightness doesn't work.
Yes, you have to flash over a CM11 build. I tried several times and several ways and it did not work until I flashed over beta 4. All other flash attempts just took me to a blue screen after flashing.
Led still not working.

That is just the things that bothers me and what I checked. I'm not sure about camera, as I don't have that issue or anything else.

None the less thanks for your effort and I hope these things can be fixed in your next build.

....bro flash gapps and the new build. e.e fml

I have flashed that build. Like I said check those posts that I mentioned. Obviously I'm not only one having troubles with the build you linked. Yes I cleared all that was needed. This isn't my first rodeo.

So what your saying is you have that build installed and no black outs? You have plugged in the charger and pressed the lock screen button/power button and you have no issues with a black screen?

Sorry its a bit late my computer is slow today but here it is https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o4W538OO5WRV96bWZJYUpkanM/edit?usp=sharing

If you like it than please donate to me i have no income at all and to all the awesome devs on this project

Please bare with me as I want this ROM to be my daily driver, so I'm gonna tell you step by step what I've done. I am on Xperion ROM now and when this build came out.

I downloaded the build from the above quoted link and the micro gapps from the XDA link someone posted.
I then factory wipe, cleared cache, cleared dalvick and flashed the above link and the gapps.

Rebooted only to go to a blue screen. I tried like that and I also tried a couple other ways and redownloaded the link to make sure it was complete and not corrupted.

I followed someone's advice and flashed beta 4. It actually rebooted fine to CM11

I then factory wipe clear cache and clear dalvick and flashed this build and the micro gapps zip.

I still got a black screen on pressing power to lock the phone.

I tried again by doing the same without factory wipe with same end results.

Does it matter which of the gapps I flash from the XDA link?

Can someone please give a detailed instruction of their way that fixed the black screen?

Did you have to flash a previous cm11 build 1st to make sure you didn't blue screen after boot?

I guess I'm going to try the following.

Flash beta 4 because that's the only way of not getting blue screen.
I will then factory wipe, clear cache, and clear dalvik and flash coding ninjas build, then flash standard g apps spawned posted.
After doing this I should not get any black screens, correct?

somebody needs to update the OP ._. the rom has progressed way to much, if somebody can make the zip with all the fixes for sound, brightness and SoD. actually, maybe i can give me 15 min D:

just remind me what are the fixes? i know the brightness fix and the sound fix a couple of pages back, is that it?

Back
Top Bottom