• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

One we have a full functioning cm and aokp would it be possible to get miui . that might be my first build if so

okay i just installed the latest build(im sorry i couldnt resist)

here are some stuff that i noticed i know i know its alpha just pointing out the status so you can edit the first post

-Data doesnt work as already stated
-Vibration doesnt work
-bluetooth didnt work for me
-GPS doesnt work
-quick button cannot be edited
-overheats a little maybe cuz of the LED
-battery life sucks haha maybe because of the kernel or LED always being
-the LED keeps glowing for some reason

Note: there is 1GB of free space!!!! amazing! it is really fast and responsive, no lag at all....
you need the GAPPS from cyanogenmod to use the playstore and whatnot
people had bootloop but for me it worked at first, booted within 15-20 seconds.

i mean i dont know if its dialy usage worthy, i dont have anything to do in the weekedn so ill keep it and test it more.. but..... IT IS AMAZING!!! gotta admit its really good my question is that when the updates come out would i need to flash over or wipe and reflash like on GT's rom...

other that that thats everything ive seen that doesnt work.. to be an alpha its not a long list tho its coming pretty good, thanks to you all devs.

So far Pre Alpha runs smooth as butter with no optimizations which is amazing getting great battery and no over heating .

GPS still not working
Still no data
Front faceing cam only
No torch
No BT

WORKING WIFI , SOUND AND CALLS

every app I have installed runs flawlessly and this is without any optimization or overclocking

AWESOME JOB GUYS !!

okay i just installed the latest build(im sorry i couldnt resist)

here are some stuff that i noticed i know i know its alpha just pointing out the status so you can edit the first post

-Data doesnt work as already stated
-Vibration doesnt work
-bluetooth didnt work for me
-GPS doesnt work
-quick button cannot be edited
-overheats a little maybe cuz of the LED
-battery life sucks haha maybe because of the kernel or LED always being
-the LED keeps glowing for some reason

Note: there is 1GB of free space!!!! amazing! it is really fast and responsive, no lag at all....
you need the GAPPS from cyanogenmod to use the playstore and whatnot
people had bootloop but for me it worked at first, booted within 15-20 seconds.

i mean i dont know if its dialy usage worthy, i dont have anything to do in the weekedn so ill keep it and test it more.. but..... IT IS AMAZING!!! gotta admit its really good my question is that when the updates come out would i need to flash over or wipe and reflash like on GT's rom...

other that that thats everything ive seen that doesnt work.. to be an alpha its not a long list tho its coming pretty good, thanks to you all devs.

Hey I'm just saying we already knew all thar

So far Pre Alpha runs smooth as butter with no optimizations which is amazing getting great battery and no over heating .

GPS still not working
Still no data
Front faceing cam only
No torch
No BT

WORKING WIFI , SOUND AND CALLS

every app I have installed runs flawlessly and this is without any optimization or overclocking

AWESOME JOB GUYS !!

Wait when I had hroaks build on here tourch and back camera was working

It still works on mine

Beautiful

Attachments

• 1406986691954.jpg
    1406986691954.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 1406986701977.jpg
    1406986701977.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 1406986708513.jpg
    1406986708513.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 213
Lemme me rephrase I need data don't care for NFC or GPS

Car has built in nav

nfc gimmicky joke, but gps huge to me. i would think most if not all car's nav is rudimentary compared to goog maps; voice search, traffic, & its re-reroute functions are 2nd to none, imo

nfc gimmicky joke, but gps huge to me. i would think most if not all car's nav is rudimentary compared to goog maps; voice search, traffic, & its re-reroute functions are 2nd to none, imo

F6 has one of the best GPS sensors I've seen.

We do need GPS functionality, no questions about this.

Once GPS and data are fixed its a keeper. My brother relies on me to tether my internet to his electronics :P

Back
Top Bottom