• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

It vibrates really good :D

Open apps, select any app icon, long-touch. The phone starts to vibrate and the only way to stop it is to remove the battery.

Just an idea, couldn't you use the D505 Kitkat's modules and libraries and incorporate them? They are both KitKat after all and it seems that everything is the same between the D505 and the D500/MS500 except the camera sensor and radios. I feel like the GPS and Bluetooth modules will be basically identical enough to be interchanged. Anyone with me on this? Can anyone conform this?

Great work by the way, keep it going!

I am getting random reboots and when i boot again it gives me a sim error, a reboot will fix but after some time it will happen again anybody getting this?

Just an idea, couldn't you use the D505 Kitkat's modules and libraries and incorporate them? They are both KitKat after all and it seems that everything is the same between the D505 and the D500/MS500 except the camera sensor and radios. I feel like the GPS and Bluetooth modules will be basically identical enough to be interchanged. Anyone with me on this? Can anyone conform this?

what make you think that I am not

I am using as much of the 505 KK files as I can, but have had to switch to some of the JB files to some some stuff working

some notes:
The kernel source code and all of the proprietary binaries except Adreno are from the Euro D505 Optimus F6 wich has Kit Kat, I was able to download the kdz file for that phone and convert it to usable files

Why don't you read the thread??? :confused:

I am getting random reboots and when i boot again it gives me a sim error, a reboot will fix but after some time it will happen again anybody getting this?

I appreciate you reporting issues

when reporting problems, it would be helpful for me to know on which build it was

is this a new problem with the new vibrator build or some other build

have you modified it at all, are you installing apps

the devil is in the details

Yeah I'm getting the same issue with the vibration on your last build . can still only working with FFC.

I appreciate you reporting issues

when reporting problems, it would be helpful for me to know on which build it was

is this a new problem with the new vibrator build or some other build

have you modified it at all, are you installing apps

the devil is in the details

I am on the latest build with the vibration.

I have nit modified anything but adblock

I have Facebook Twitter Snapchat YouTube and some other

Also: by deactivating the vibration the freezing stops when moving apps,

Also sometimes the device does t want to wake after locking and restarting is the only way

BTW battery life is soo good tho.. Just few few bugs anD glitches

NFC works, if I get something else working I will upload another build zip

https://github.com/hroark13/lge_f6mt_cm11/commit/85d4202214ccc1e8d20b874c2349cbe24d8a9572

NBe9dt6.png

SwMH75A.png

Back
Top Bottom