• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I am so tempted to try this. The phone is only $100 now so replacements are cheap and easy to come by. Anyone have a decent screenshot or vid of it running the latest version?

Yo Homie, try these...

You deodexed it but it still needs to be enabled somehow to work on CM. Can you please give me a favor and deodex qremote, quickset and quicksetsdk? I think I have figured out a way to make quick remote work on CM with a script.

You deodexed it but it still needs to be enabled somehow to work on CM. Can you please give me a favor and deodex qremote, quickset and quicksetsdk? I think I have figured out a way to make quick remote work on CM with a script.

I have the files you asked for, but the stupid forum won't let me upload... :-/

edit:----------------------------------------------
LGQRemote

I would like to believe that my most current deodexed base will work.. my updater script which I haven't had time to do, i screwed up. But, I do think it will work.

I'm excited to see the finished product.

I know this is a noob question, but What program do you all use to flash this build?

I would also like to thank all of you that are working on this.

This phone has amazing potential and you are all surely doing an amazing job showing us what it can do.

One issue I have noticed other than what is mentioned on this thread is that sometimes when I turn off the display or it times out, the power button does nothing other than light up the menu and back keys and the phone won't do anything until I reboot it.

Back
Top Bottom