• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Downloading this now! Never been so excited to seek out bugs!
Keep up the awesome work guys!

---
EDIT:Would modifying the build.prop to change the metro values to tmo_us make the tmobile sim work?
---
EDIT2: Nevermind I can text fine if I change the APN settings to TMobile LTE
Using root dim to turn off the flashing LED till its fixed. Everything's fine so far

How you get the led to stop

Just thanking Hroak13 , cod ninja , pressy for what they have done for the development for this phone just a month ago it was dead and in literally over 2 weeks it has changed and we have a pre alpha for cm now which opens the doors to a lot of other projects. So thanks for being genius's amongst us .

Anyone else I'm forgetting u r appreciated

Just thanking Hroak13 , cod ninja , pressy for what they have done for the development for this phone just a month ago it was dead and in literally over 2 weeks it has changed and we have a pre alpha for cm now which opens the doors to a lot of other projects. So thanks for being genius's amongst us .

Anyone else I'm forgetting u r appreciated

Hey man don't forget dm47021

Hroark,DM,Ninja,Pressy you guys rock as devs along with GT and all the other behind the scenes making this great ROM a Dream come true!!!!! To all Devs,coders,themers,testers Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I know the rest of the F6 community feels the same way,that are team Devs Rock Hard,and do an outstanding job of all projects the do and help on!!!!

DM that's awesome AOKP ROM for F6 !!!!!! That is great to have other versions equals more mods and choices!!!!! I love AOKP on my HTC EVO 3D V great features on that ROM!!!! Thank you for doing that port!!!!

I flashed the latest version just to check it out and its really good a big thanks to all the Devs well anyhow I was wondering how do you get Google play on this? Downloading the apk doesn't work. I really wanna use it unless its unavailable right now?

Cray how fast your working on this! Reminds me of the strat of the whole android Dev revolution. I remember tricking out my HTC Hero with the old school Dev's on XDA. I bought this phone an got so mad with the fact of its limitations, then people like GT, Pressie, angablade (an others I'm forgetting) opened the gates! Now you guys are bustin skulls wide open!!! CM11 :confused: ??? I need a xanax :smokingsomb:

Back
Top Bottom