• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Hope ya mouth feels better ... I had the same done when I was in the service by some student dentist and needless to say it was pleasant

got sound working

got RIL working

2EFSRv5.jpg

0B65i4ZAvXg6eUVB6V2NpNGhldGM

hey man im back im going to pusg some stuff in a few minutes

Downloading this now! Never been so excited to seek out bugs!
Keep up the awesome work guys!

---
EDIT:Would modifying the build.prop to change the metro values to tmo_us make the tmobile sim work?
---
EDIT2: Nevermind I can text fine if I change the APN settings to TMobile LTE
Using root dim to turn off the flashing LED till its fixed. Everything's fine so far

Downloading this now! Never been so excited to seek out bugs!
Keep up the awesome work guys!

---
EDIT:Would modifying the build.prop to change the metro values to tmo_us make the tmobile sim work?
---
EDIT2: Nevermind I can text fine if I change the APN settings to TMobile LTE
Using root dim to turn off the flashing LED till its fixed. Everything's fine so far

yeah that flashing LED is driving me f-fing crazy

I am ready stab my eyes out with a soldering iron or have crows peck them out

Dm47021 FIX THAT THING ALREADY YOU CHOOCH

oh wait too late

tumblr_lsjmk2zGay1qh6e90o1_r1_500.gif

So.. Uh.. I wanted to go back to Stock and I KDZ'd back to stock from this ROM and It was installed using the TWRP that you made hroak I had 12B stock with towelroot and just rebooted to CWM and flashed the ZIP for TWRP. I KDZ'd and used the LGMobile tool to try to get to 12B again, and I'm stuck in a bootloop..

So.. Uh.. I wanted to go back to Stock and I KDZ'd back to stock from this ROM and It was installed using the TWRP that you made hroak I had 12B stock with towelroot and just rebooted to CWM and flashed the ZIP for TWRP. I KDZ'd and used the LGMobile tool to try to get to 12B again, and I'm stuck in a bootloop..

kdz do not get installed with recovey, they get installed when you are in download mode

it is part of the boot loader

you prbably need to wipe data

from a powered off state
hold volume down and power

when you get the reset message press power button

Go to the recovery and factory reset

I literally shouted out with joy when I saw a post by hroark13. Then I saw what all you have done, and regret not checking back daily. I'm beyond psyched for CM11... as much as I love GT's xperion, I want something more clean slate android.

Runs 1,000% faster as well compared to stock! :D

You actually instead it? It barely works lol you could wait for beta for at least the basic to work...

Side note.. Will we loose the IR? I mean it doesn't even work with a moded build.prob, so would it even work with a whole different ROM?

Back
Top Bottom