• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRANDREW: Please use this note:

To Whom It May Concern:

Mr. Andrew is not feeling well today and he will be leaving work ASAP and returning home.( and will review the Nexus )

Anyone still holding out hope for a 11/17 release: I'm sorry
Anyone still holding out hope for a 11/21 release: Don't count on it
Anyone wishing for a 11/25 release: I sure hope so
Anyone wishing for a 11/28 release: You may be the winner
Anyone cursing us with talk of a December release: I can't say what I want to say because we are polite in this thread =)

We saw the same thing happen with the Incredible. A lot of folks jumped ship as the release dragged on and on and were happy with the phones they chose. I waited it out and have had the greatest experience ever with a phone. I'm actually not even really ready to give it up yet which makes waiting for the GNex much easier, I suppose. It's nice to finally have a phone that I'm not ready to give up a few months after purchase.

I honestly believe the GNex will be the same way...thats why I'm waiting. I'm not just looking for a replacement for a few months, I'm looking for a commitment! :D

Asked a friend that works best buy mobile, who called her manager. He told her they are expecting it the 28th. Obviously BB probably isn't the most privy, but that is the date they are planning for.

New here, but I've been reading these forums for a couple of weeks now.

I just wanted to poke my head in and say that the camera video just shown in this thread is absolutely astonishing. I love how you can change the focus by sliding your finger on the object and the panoramic feature is awesome!

Really hoping I have the Nexus in my hand either Friday or Monday. Come on Verizon, make it happen, captain!

Today, 06:44 AM Thanked by Early Mon: Early Mon, try and get some sleep. We will need you later if they storm the barricades. Try thinking of Nexi jumping over a fence, count them.

LOL - that was probably 4:44 AM my time. :D

One! One Nexi!

Two! Two Nexis!

Three! Three Nexis!

AH AH AH AH AH!

Count.jpg

I'll be Bach!

Whoa! Ninja'd! :D Welcome to the forums, MacroPlanet! :D

Quick look at the user interface / scroll through the apps and homescreen also queued to upload. On 31% for face unlock video. Please do share the videos / tweet them if you like them. Thanks!

need...... phone........

hey do you think the phone will automatically switch to landscape when docked sideways? That video a few posts back showing it in the dock, it didn't.

Today's the big Google Music event right right? Will Verizon make their announcement for the GNex this morning before that event? Or will we continue to wait (and wait) for an official release date of the Galaxy Nexus?

Today's the big Google Music event right right? Will Verizon make their announcement for the GNex this morning before that event? Or will we continue to wait (and wait) for an official release date of the Galaxy Nexus?

We wait...my guess is we don't hear anything until next week

Godd morning all! I may be waaaaaay late on this, but I saw something on one of the tech blogs that Samsung has confirmed that the European release date will be December 2nd. Not sure what that mean for us in the states though????

Mornin'!

Safe travels Anti it is nasty weather today Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world, hope you get home in time to get your sgn!! :D

Ahh off work till next Tuesday good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom