• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this past weekend I was putting my Christmas lights up on my house and my DINC2 fell out of my pocket and dropped 10 feet on to asphalt. Somehow there was no severe damage but the aluminum frame got pretty banged up.

SGN really needs to come soon because I keep losing resale value on my current phone!

What does that mean for US though? From my understanding it seems like tech. always releases in UK before it does in the states. The Galaxy S2 was in UK way before it released over in the US.

I hope the G-Nex doesn't follow suit.

This would be the first time a Nexus phone has done that though.

Edit: Good morning All Sexy Nexies.

Glad to hear everything went as well as it could, AntimonyER, and don't worry about being stuck in the airport. As long as you can get to this thread you got something to do :D

Good Morning Gnexers...

HOLY SMOKES! Frisco's really stepped in it now:

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Green"]He made me a GUIDE![/COLOR][/SIZE]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

That means I get to behave myself now... so you folks may as well behave too and make Steven proud! And thank you for your patience as I figure out this whole "Guide" thing!

EDIT: Now where's my NEXUS????

Congrats

This morning I had another system update on my Incredible. Figured it was a patch for yesterday's Gingerbread update and blindly hit install. It failed, leaving who knows what in the application data directory and I had to clear unrelated app data again to get below the warning threshold so my mail would sync.

As much as I like this phone, the lack of response from both Verizon and HTC on this issue (which has affected people since the phone launched) is pushing me away. Rooting will eliminate the issue, but shouldn't companies support their products with more than "a hard reset will take care of that."

And that is why I want my next phone to be a Nexus and I'm willing to wait for it.

Good Morning Gnexers...

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Green"]He made me a GUIDE![/COLOR][/SIZE]

That means I get to behave myself now... so you folks may as well behave too and make Steven proud! And thank you for your patience as I figure out this whole "Guide" thing!

About time.... ;)

Congrats!

"Brilliant?"

Now you're sounding like Harry Potter (not that I've read all the books with my daughter)

heh yeah. My wife reads them all and more than once. We just saw the latest blu-ray release tis' quite delightful of a film ;-)

El Jefe en verde looking good!!

Today's the big Google Music event right right? Will Verizon make their announcement for the GNex this morning before that event? Or will we continue to wait (and wait) for an official release date of the Galaxy Nexus?

This is what I'm secretly hoping for. One more opportunity for Verizon to say, "Look how much better we are than t-mobile". But we'll see.

heh yeah. My wife reads them all and more than once. We just saw the latest blu-ray release tis' quite delightful of a film ;-)

El Jefe en verde looking good!!
Off topic

I get emotional when it comes to HP. It defined my relationship with my daughter. I started reading the series to her when she was in the second grade and finished it while she was in high school. As a junior she let me read the 7th book to her at night even though she had read it to herself because that was "daddy/daugher time."

Good Morning Gnexers...

He made me a GUIDE!

Congrats!!!!

This morning I had another system update on my Incredible. Figured it was a patch for yesterday's Gingerbread update and blindly hit install. It failed, leaving who knows what in the application data directory and I had to clear unrelated app data again to get below the warning threshold so my mail would sync.

As much as I like this phone, the lack of response from both Verizon and HTC on this issue (which has affected people since the phone launched) is pushing me away. Rooting will eliminate the issue, but shouldn't companies support their products with more than "a hard reset will take care of that."

And that is why I want my next phone to be a Nexus and I'm willing to wait for it.

Yes, they should support it with more than 'factory reset' but root and get it over with. It's much more fun. Just watch - you'll become a flash-a-holic like a lot of us.

Off topic

I get emotional when it comes to HP. It defined my relationship with my daughter. I started reading the series to her when she was in the second grade and finished it while she was in high school. As a junior she let me read the 7th book to her at night even though she had read it to herself because that was "daddy/daugher time."

Awwww. That made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom