• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for anyone that has the phone:

So I heard that the screen is supposed to be scratch and fingerprint resistant. Can anyone confirm this or is it a fingerprint magnet?

Cool, thanks. I'm looking for just a regular slip case(preferably leather) so i can use it 'naked' when its in my hand, and keep it relatively protected in my pocket.

Any ideas?

I am a HUGE fan of etsy.com, all homemade stuff, and I marvel at the talent some people have. And they also have some great ideas. There is a ton of stuff out there for iPhones, but everyone does custom work, so you can always request that they make you something for the DInc. Everything I've purchased from there has been great!

Anyway, my brother has this leather slip case for his phone.

If anyone is looking for a more novel case, I love this although it would make your phone huge (I know, I know...that's what she said :p)

Good luck!

just ordered the red gradient case! thanks everyone for your help.. also asked the verizon rep and the extended battery will be 59.99..the tv out cable 19.99 and the desktop charger 29.99 all available post launch just like the evergreen thread states..goodluck everyone..now i only need the damn phone!! haha

And maybe a Vaja Case for the Nexus One? I personally had one of their cases for my old BlueBerry back in the day and...yes...they are slightly more expensive...but the leather is hand stitched and each one is made to order and customizable. Including personalization and putting an image on it (which is an extra 30)

Vaja - Leather Products

Those are beautiful, just waaay too expensive...

Had to get in on this. I was feeling left out.

Thats what she said.

The more i look around, and considering the fact that there arent many places that have cases for the incredible yet, ones designed for the nexus one should be fine, considering im just looking for something to house it, not fit it like a glove.

hey did anyone notice that under Bluetooth technology it specifies

"Droid Incredible supports the following BT profiles: Mono and stereo headset (HSP), Hands"free (HFP), Stereo (A2DP), Phonebook Access (PBAP), Object Push Profile (OPP)"

...voice dialing?!?!?

Nope, no Bluetooth voice dialing on the Droid Incredible - same as the Droid. I confirmed this with Verizon customer service via email and voice.

Yes, for the extended 2100 mAh battery and the included case it was $59.99 the case also looked really great! just like the original.

Not too bad if you ask me! plus, with it being OEM / official from verizon, I'm pretty certain their ratings are going to be right.

just checked - no extended battery....and no desktop charger :(

Dang!

I forget where I read it, but HTC said that the screen they used is coated with an oleophobic coating specifically to minimize smudges on the screen and that that was one of their main priorities with the screen. Not sure how scratch resistant it is though.

I forget where I read it, but HTC said that the screen they used is coated with an oleophobic coating specifically to minimize smudges on the screen and that that was one of their main priorities with the screen. Not sure how scratch resistant it is though.

yeah heard that too! anyone with the phone, you lucks sons of guns, can you guys confirm this? Or does it pick up every fingerprint?

Nope, no Bluetooth voice dialing on the Droid Incredible - same as the Droid. I confirmed this with Verizon customer service via email and voice.

If your source wasn't Verizon customer service I might actually take this as fact. Customer Service has clearly shown they don't know what's going on 99% of the time.

OK, so how many times a day do you check your order status to see if maybe they let your order ship early? I've been checking 3-4 times/days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom