• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but if this is the best android phone to hit the market ever as of right now. Why not show 31 million people. What better audience?

Did I miss something, because is there a reason why everyone thinks their pre-order didn't go in? I received an email from Verizon when I first did a pre-order. Has something changed since I have been away?

Thanks for the help

It depends when you ordered it and probably if you paid tax when you preordered it. i posted a more detailed message about this on the last page. i preordered mine on 4/18 and i know it didnt go through.

Hello - i searched but couldn't find an answer. Can you talk via headphones with a mic via the 3.5 jack? i was thinking about getting the bose in ear buds

Its been fun reading this thread over the last month! my phone is feeling very old..

Also I set through a CFO call with Verizon today. Frank talked about growing the wireless dept/group. If VZW wants to grow why not market there best phone to the biggest audience that will be avl between now and launch date.

It depends when you ordered it and probably if you paid tax when you preordered it. i posted a more detailed message about this on the last page. i preordered mine on 4/18 and i know it didnt go through.

I know when I ordered it said something about not knowing whether or not my state needed to pay taxes. It is going to let me order again, I think I might just to be safe.

What do you guys think?

Did you get an order confirmation e-mail when you ordered on the 18th? I didn't get the tax calculated either, but I did receive an order number. If you received an e-mail as well I guess I need to get on the phone with them, too...

(I also remember hearing someone say that they saw a $1.00 charge on their card when they looked at the charges on their statement and I am not seeing that on my card either.)

Yeah I need to know this too. I received an email with an order number so I was wondering if I should place another order or not? I haven't paid since I set it up to have me pay it on my bill.

Just went back and looked at my conformation email on the 19th.
Subtotal: $199.99
Tax**: $17.76

Not that it matters though. I think we are all getting the same message when we put our conformation number in.

can you use yahoo and aol mail on the incredibe?

i pre ordered one and convinced my mom to do so too. she just needs to know if it supports aol and yahoo mail.

sorry for re-posting just really need to know and help is much appreciated. thanks in advance

For the Yahoo account, you have to pay to get Yahoo Plus (I think that's what it's called) be able to forward it to your gmail account. I tried to do this awhile ago and it wouldn't let me. I don't know if you can pull it into HTC mail either without Yahoo Plus (paid account)

Did you get an order confirmation e-mail when you ordered on the 18th? I didn't get the tax calculated either, but I did receive an order number. If you received an e-mail as well I guess I need to get on the phone with them, too...

(I also remember hearing someone say that they saw a $1.00 charge on their card when they looked at the charges on their statement and I am not seeing that on my card either.)

Yeah i got a confirmation email with an order number. and when i checked the order status it would say that it's pending. then when i would try to pre order another phone it would say, our records show you already purchased a phone with this upgrade (EXCEPT for today). today when i tried to pre order again it would let me. so thats when i called and found out the warehouse didnt have my order number.

To all of you thinking about a Siedio battery, you might want to check this out: BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!

I bought a Seidio bat for my XV6700 and it was awesome. I bought one for my Touch Pro and it lasts a shorter time than my stock battery. Looks like their quality may be inversely proportional to their popularity, like most companies.. I LOVE their spring-clip holsters though and will get on for my Inc. ASAP..

WHY DID MY NE2 RESET ON VZW WEBSITE???? I preordered on monday morning and have a confirmation email, when i check the status it says
'awaiting approval or phone availability'
but it will let me upgrade my dare again????????????
why is VZW so INCREDIBLY messed up when it comes to the release of this phone???? I emailed the support so hopefully I get a reply by tomorrow sometime. I assume all of you are having the same problem???
my dare is shitting out on me, i just want my android!!!!

I know when I ordered it said something about not knowing whether or not my state needed to pay taxes. It is going to let me order again, I think I might just to be safe.

What do you guys think?

FWIW I web pre-ordered from CA so they will charge me tax on the full retail price of the phone.

My web order does not have tax on it, but my confirmation e-mail has this at the bottom:

We are not able to calculate the applicable taxes and fees at this time. Any applicable taxes and fees will be calculated and applied when your item is shipped.

I would just wait until tomorrow when you can talk to somebody..

My order, which has a phone for the wife as well, got an email confirmation - with "We are not able to calculate the applicable taxes and fees at this time. Any applicable taxes and fees will be calculated and applied when your item is shipped." I fired off an email to the internet orders team to confirm my order now that the stupid my verizon site is no longer giving the message that an internet order was placed and not activated anymore.

Just one more screw up of Verizon's for my family. I almost wish they had never bought Alltel.

Yeah i got a confirmation email with an order number. and when i checked the order status it would say that it's pending. then when i would try to pre order another phone it would say, our records show you already purchased a phone with this upgrade (EXCEPT for today). today when i tried to pre order again it would let me. so thats when i called and found out the warehouse didnt have my order number.

:mad::mad::mad: CRAP!!!! I just checked and mine no longer says that either and I can order again. What is up with that! :mad::mad::mad:

Hello - i searched but couldn't find an answer. Can you talk via headphones with a mic via the 3.5 jack? i was thinking about getting the bose in ear buds

Its been fun reading this thread over the last month! my phone is feeling very old..

i dont know, but i wanted to point out that the manual says there are an icon to indicate "wired microphone headset connected"

FWIW I web pre-ordered from CA so they will charge me tax on the full retail price of the phone.

My web order does not have tax on it, but my confirmation e-mail has this at the bottom:

We are not able to calculate the applicable taxes and fees at this time. Any applicable taxes and fees will be calculated and applied when your item is shipped.

I would just wait until tomorrow when you can talk to somebody..

You should go into My Verizon and see if you can order again... there may be a ton of us in the same boat... :(

today when i tried to pre order again it would let me. so thats when i called and found out the warehouse didnt have my order number.

At what point in the process would it not let you? I got all the way through "Review Changes" at which point I got to scared to press "submit changes" :o. It gave me the 2-yr upgrade price like last time.....too bad I called *611 15 mins too late...

edit: my original order DID have tax on it.

Hey guys just figured I would throw some info in since I have been taking so much and not giving! I just bought this 16GB KINGSTON CLASS 10 MICRO SDHC. It works on all SDHC 2.0 compatible devices and I tested it against a class 6 16GB chip and it performed much better. I could uplolad a movie to it from my hardrive at 15-16 MB/s and could only upload to my Class 6 at 7 MB/s. So yes it beats the class 6 even with SDHC 2.0. WORKS GREAT! Little bit pricey but doesnt your DINT deserve the best!!! Here is the link....

Newegg.com - Kingston 16GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Single Pack w/o Adapter Model SDC10/16GBSP

Good luck with your phones!!!

At what point in the process would it not let you? I got all the way through "Review Changes" at which point I got to scared to press "submit changes" :o. It gave me the 2-yr upgrade price like last time.....too bad I called *611 15 mins too late...

edit: my original order DID have tax on it.

it would NOT let me use my upgrade again for the first 3 days after i preordered it. today it WOULD let me use my upgrade again. then i called, found out they didnt have my order, so i preordered AGAIN, and now it WONT let me use my upgrade again. but like i said, a verizon CSR is going to call me monday to confirm my order is in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom