• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you guys GOT a tracking number!
im stuck with usps with only delivery confirmation...
was supposed to be here today but the mail came! ahhh ):

I also have the 3Gs. How much do you expect for it on ebay? Coupla hundred?

well mine was in mint condition since i had a full zagg cover on it, and then kept it in a case, and i did the jailbreak and unlocked mine so i got quite a bit for it,,,, so im happy

edit* mine was the 32gb also

It's here! :D

I think I scared the crap out of the FedEx guy! Guess it's not every day he's confronted by a 6'5", 300 pound, dread-wearin' "wookie" (lovingly used by close friends, of course) flyin' out of doors to greet him! He took a step backwards and almost handed me the box without asking for a signature!

2Gig card was in mine too. Ordered via web site on the 19th. It's charging now and I've got to finish working before I can play with it! Also gives me time to research transferring years of contacts from my Dare to this beastie.

No! Finishing Work! No research!

for anyone who already has the phone....

what is the charger like? ... will an LG charger work on it? I can use my LG charger with my blackberry and was hoping I could keep an extra one at work and keep it plugged in without having to drag one back and forth so I don't have battery issues.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED..I REPEAT...THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

I can't wait to get home and finally play with my incredible

This forum has been insanely fun since the middle of February 2010 when it started...thanks to all the contributors...

See you all on the other side...may the force be with you...LOL

Got mine about a half hour ago, charging now. Love the feel of it but will feel better about it when I get a case on it. Mine also came with 2gb & adapter so now my niece will be able to put some music on her Intensity! Happy day!:D:D:D:D

It'll ship overnight, sure, but there's no guarantee that you'll get overnight processing. That means your order won't be filled until they have it in stock (if they're sold out, that is). Either way, here's hoping that you get your Inc soon!

On the site it still says that if the phone ordered by 4pm will be delivered tomorrow, so if it's not, I will raise hell. :p

Another funny thing took it up to my wifes work she was out to get lunch. But the receptionist at her PT clinic was like ohh is that the new Iphone. I said helllllllllllllllll noooo. This is better than the iphone. Went through and showed her some stuff. I think I have converted another person over lol. She said it looks like a Iphone.. Uhh no..

I have heard of guys hitting on their receptionist but not their wives. You've got big cojones!:)

I have heard of guys hitting on their receptionist but not their wives. You've got big cojones!:)
Nah I love my baby would never hit on another mans wife or woman. I just did not know my wife was away getting some food. She is a PT and rarely takes lunch breaks. And yes I spelled it wrong.

I will stop in on the way home and pick up a double with cheese, hit me up when you get your phone, I am leaving my job now, hope I don't get a speeding ticket.:p
Whoa who's picking up All American? Pick me up two double-double's and a DI please! :D

<-- Grew up in Massapequa

Anyone have any solutions as to why on my verizon wireless page there is no option to upgrade? I know i have a NE2 ready to be used along with a $100 discount for it but when I click upgrade online and sign it there is nowhere that allows me to upgrade. CS reps are no help at all. They just had me order it over the phone but it wont even be entered untill tommorrow and I dont even get free overnight shipping. Dont want to have to wait untill next week to get it!

....i was frantically waiting for the Fedex truck.....

...now.....

THE INCREDIBLE IS HERE!!!!!!!

....now im just frantically checking the charge light waiting for it to turn green....

...THE PAIN NEVER ENDS!!!! LOL!

I seriously have to quit reading this forum. I am really very happy for all of you that already have your phone... but every post is so excruciating... especially now that I have actually held one. It is like handing a toy to a little kid and saying okay... you can only look at it for a minute and then you have to give it back. I think I am having an anxiety attack!!! :D

Having a hard time getting a GV invite for my Incredible.......

Anyone........ Anyone........ Anyone.........
Bueller........ Bueller.........Bueller.........

:)

Anybody got one they want to get rid of, I'll take it. :)

Love this forum!!! and everyone!!!!

Does anyone have the body glove case?

If so how do you like it? Does it fit too tight? Is it enough protection?

If no one has one, could someone point me in the right direction to someone that would so I can ask these pertinent questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom