• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post a pic of your first cell phone.

BALDILOCKS! The UNDISPUTED King of CellPhones

ImNotWorthy.gif

I found the rest of my collection today tucked away at the back of a cupboard. :D

original.jpg

Sony Z5, Motorola Razr V3, Nokia N95, HTC Hero, HTC Desire Z, Samsung Galaxy S2. Missing is the SE W800 (that replaced a stolen K750) which should sit between the Razr and the N95 but got passed on to another owner 'cos I hated it with a passion!

pic1.jpg

I loved that little phone. My brother bought it for my birthday; I thought it was awesome because it bad a camera.

samsung-t609-g.jpg

I had T-mobile those early days. This phone, I remember being excited that it had an mp3 player.

4429-large-motorola-rizr-z3-blue-7347.jpg

This was a spin-off on the razr. I guess I got excited about this one too.

That's enough of memory lane. I had a lot of phones, because I lost them a lot.

Hmm i DO believe this MUST be the very first "Cell", (both the grunt-man AND the tree branch!) LOL! this has GOT to be the winner!

Even Cells of trees have mutated and "e-volved" over the years, but THIS has got to be the "original" ....

"OOGA?" and in response "OOGA-OOGA!"​

Top Three 'First Cell Phones'​

[Hide]
cellphonewinner1.JPG
[/Hide]
[Hide]

Second and Third

[/Hide]

This was my 1st PDA / Phone:

funny_phone_1.jpg

It would take it a whole hour to calculate 1 + 1

Wooow that little guy brings back some lovely memories!

I can't even remember what happened yesterday, how am I supposed to remember what phone I had 10 years ago? I believe it was some kind of Nokia.... possibly

photo-1.html

Motorola Profile 300e - Ironically, it was "awesome" because it had NINE different ringtones (before the day of polyphonic ringtones).

Still have the phone too!

mot012.jpg

I had so many cell phones that I can't remember what they all where but my first was a Motorola bag phone on bell south mobility.

14j6qz8.jpg
my first cellphone ever and was a great phone. Still wish I would of got the star tac.

My second phone and this thing was a tank. Cant tell you how many times it was dropped.
images

I had a LG but I dont know what kind nothinhg just that it was a flip phone and the screen cracked easily.

So I bought a Razr 2
2Q==
images

Then I left AT&T becasue my area still didnt have 3G and went to verizon

Got the Moto Droid

images

Then the HTC Droid Incredible. Baby Blues has this phone now.
Z
Z

images

Then to my current phone
images

So not as impressive as most on here but its funny to see how cellphones has evolved over the years and so fast too.

Motorola Profile 300e - Ironically, it was "awesome" because it had NINE different ringtones (before the day of polyphonic ringtones).

Still have the phone too!
[Hide]

mot012.jpg
[/Hide]

LOL, I was looking at the "bogus" number 123-456-7890 on the pictured device! I was doing an Android App Review on "Using Business Calendar Agenda to create callback reminders" where the reminder pops up and the callback number is a hotlink.

I used this bogus number in the graphic in a Folder Discussion on the attwireless forum...some "barny-fife mod who needs a real job and a personality" yanked my graphic claiming i was violating "safety policy"..

I said..whut thu...? and told that gestapo wireless mod-wannabe where to.. then i left never to return..

[Hide]
"...Yoo tawlkn about one of MY "ATT forum poe-poes?"

toomuchmarg.png

"NAWW!, they dont git paid, they bring THAT $$ home to Mama!"

[/Hide]

Meanwhile: I remember having one of these ! I totally forgot, THIS was my first phone!! Pre-polyphonic and color screen-display days!!!​

Thanks for sharing.... memories!​

I got my first phone when I was a Freshman in Uni. It was a Siemens SIA51:
sia51_00.jpg
It lasted for a year.

My second phone was a Samsung X480. I had this for the remainder of my university years.
ssx480_00.jpg

My third phone was an LG Vu. It lasted for 9 months. I lost it while going Xmas shopping.
lg-cu915-vu-00.jpg

I had to borrow's my friend's Sony W810 until I got my next phone.
sonyericsson-w810-00.jpg

I decided to go with a Nexus One, so when the AT&T model was released it, I bought it! :D My first foray into Android. I wanted the very best Android experience and nothing could be better than a Google Phone ;)
google-nexus-one-new-2.jpg

I lost my Nexus One 6 months after. I believe someone pickpocketed it from my jacket's pocket on the bus :( It was around Xmas time. I was very sad.

My sister gave me her old BB Curve 8800. This was the bleakest (phone) time for me. The phone was only able to handle Edge, so internet was a killer. Every time I took the phone out to use, I just wanted to throw it against the wall.
blackberry-8800_00.jpg

I got the Atrix once it was released. HAPPY DAY!!! I bought insurance for this baby...just in case I lose it >_>;;
motorola-atrix-europe.jpg

Yup, that's my phones history :D

first the samsung juke
imgres

then the samsung intensity
imgres

chocolate touch
imgres
(i thought to myself when getting this YES im one step closer to a smartphone)
boost mobile Bb 8330:
imgres

samsung galaxy prevail
imgres

LG Optimus V running CM7
imgres

ZTE Score
imgres
(hated this thing with a passion)
and last but not least:
imgres
the samsung admire