• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

I'm running the dedoxed from deleted hang outs I dont get the toast I dont use hang outs any ways
if u didn't update hangouts u wouldn't as only new version causes toast, and Chris ur correct I didn't change anything as far as apn/network is concerned

vadu9eba.jpg

Music controls with album art:cool:

updated to version 2.8 :) big changes!! more lock screen targets, customizable status bar clock, selectable list view animation options, and probably a few things i missed. note that black version still hasnt been updated

just installed 2.8, having minor issue with settings crashing when going to settings->device->apps. it doesnt always crash but most of the time it does. might reflash later if no one else has the problem.

:)
just installed 2.8, having minor issue with settings crashing when going to settings->device->apps. it doesnt always crash but most of the time it does. might reflash later if no one else has the problem.
I just checked and I too am experiencing this, will look into it

I am experiencing the same issue every time I go into settings / apps . Crashes on me every time . Doesn't crash with the rom stock but soon as you use play store this happens . I also noticed that soon as the phone reboots after a flash on setup play store crashes and hangouts . another thing that happened to me is that the settings reverts to a single tab when it's supposed to be a 3 tab settings system/device/network . The culprit could be play store . Went back on 2.7 and problems are gone . Much appreciated though and thanks again .

another 2.8 issue.
this morning i had the alarm on the phone wake me as usual, only to find out the clock was running 7 minutes late. i saw earlier comments about the clock being off prior to 2.8 release, was this problem introduced in 2.7? i had no clock issue with 2.6, i skipped 2.7.

I am experiencing the same issue every time I go into settings / apps . Crashes on me every time . Doesn't crash with the rom stock but soon as you use play store this happens . I also noticed that soon as the phone reboots after a flash on setup play store crashes and hangouts . another thing that happened to me is that the settings reverts to a single tab when it's supposed to be a 3 tab settings system/device/network . The culprit could be play store . Went back on 2.7 and problems are gone . Much appreciated though and thanks again .
this is cause by zte code trying to cast to abslistview which controls the list view animation, will be looking more at this when I get time :) life comes first. as a work around if u access manage apps from pressing menu on home screen it will work every other time, as far as uninstalling apps this can b done from app drawer or play store

I really appreciate your effort . I am not in a hurry at all . 2.7 has been probably the best ROM I have tried on any phone and it's working perfectly for me . Take care of yours first . I am actually going thru a legal issue that I wouldn't wish on anyone so I know that life comes first and then other things come later . My problem will be solved soon . I'm sure most people will be satisfied with 2.7 and if they are not , it's because of selfishness and a lack of sensitivity . You have gone leaps and bounds to make strangers happy and that to me is priceless . Thanks again .

I really appreciate your effort . I am not in a hurry at all . 2.7 has been probably the best ROM I have tried on any phone and it's working perfectly for me . Take care of yours first . I am actually going thru a legal issue that I wouldn't wish on anyone so I know that life comes first and then other things come later . My problem will be solved soon . I'm sure most people will be satisfied with 2.7 and if they are not , it's because of selfishness and a lack of sensitivity . You have gone leaps and bounds to make strangers happy and that to me is priceless . Thanks again .

I know I definitely appreciate it. The 2.7 rom is probably the best rom I have ever flashed to a phone. I can't wait for the bugs to be fixed on 2.8 to see how well it works compared to 2.7.

another 2.8 issue.
this morning i had the alarm on the phone wake me as usual, only to find out the clock was running 7 minutes late. i saw earlier comments about the clock being off prior to 2.8 release, was this problem introduced in 2.7? i had no clock issue with 2.6, i skipped 2.7.
I have yet to experience any time issues?? if u can give me more details as to when it happens or if it completely random, only when alarm is set, etc...

I have yet to experience any time issues?? if u can give me more details as to when it happens or if it completely random, only when alarm is set, etc...

i think it fail to sync with network time?
saw some error messages with qc time services in catlog which i dont remember seeing in 2.6 rom
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37311337/2014-06-17-21-59-25.txt

also im having minor wifi issues. connection is fine, but an app thats currently in use would stop receiving data from it after a while and i have to restart the app.

Back
Top Bottom