• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

My phone keeps launching the camera as if the button were being long pressed. It isn't jammed or anything... any ideas?

My phone keeps launching the camera as if the button were being long pressed. It isn't jammed or anything... any ideas?
Sounds like a hardware issue?? Or if u have a case i personally had an issue where camera button was being pushed, had to cut a recess for button

Added flashable ginger theme and stock white to revert back, also all fixes are now included, added left clock, fixed blank status bar and layout, added android L keyboard and default wallpaper

Hi everyone, just joined the forum. Thanks for the work on this custom rom. I've noticed that my phone battery isn't heating up as much as it used to. With the stock ROM sometimes it wouldn't charge until the battery cooled down.

Hi everyone, just joined the forum. Thanks for the work on this custom rom. I've noticed that my phone battery isn't heating up as much as it used to. With the stock ROM sometimes it wouldn't charge until the battery cooled down.
Thanks for using it :) overall goal is stability while adding function and style, on a side note has anyone tried data menu?? If no one uses it i will remove to limit size :) i know it isnt too big but every little bit helps, also under advanced keyboard options u can turn material theme on;)
namu7u4y.jpg

data menu? is that the data usage thing under network? i've looked it at times but wont miss it if its gone.

the text area when you enter a new alarm time in the clock app is still black text on black background. other than that 2.9 looks great.

I love magic the gathering. How about some MTG themes. :D

If that's to specific though how about any green styled themes. That would go great with android and for us enlightened ingress players. ;)

Yeah I seen the ginger one. I was thinking closer to an android/ingress green. I will try it out though. Screenshots never give enough justice so it may be more green then I am thinking. ;)

Back
Top Bottom