• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

What kernel u running??

I run the rb3 kernel at 1.9 and deadline i/o. Zero issues for me personally, my fingers can't keep up with the phone.

I was surprised it got that high also because I have a LOT of apps installed. I'm interested in scores from anyone else if they benchmark.

I run the rb3 kernel at 1.9 and deadline i/o. Zero issues for me personally, my fingers can't keep up with the phone.

I was surprised it got that high also because I have a LOT of apps installed. I'm interested in scores from anyone else if they benchmark.
Can u upload a zip of that kernel? I no longer have it myself

So I asked this question a couple of times but maybe I wasn't making myself clear. Regarding the lock screen. When I press the lock screen icon five options pop up one of them is a shortcut for hangouts. Is there a way I can replace that with a shortcut for Textra?

So I asked this question a couple of times but maybe I wasn't making myself clear. Regarding the lock screen. When I press the lock screen icon five options pop up one of them is a shortcut for hangouts. Is there a way I can replace that with a shortcut for Textra?

Yes but you have to change it in framework, framework.jar and androidpolicy.jar(decompile) as the selections are hard coded and there's no settings or way to select lock target apps. Its a smali edit and and image edit that will need to be done for the change of the lock target. Not a very simple edit. You'll need apktool or the like and XML editor like notepad++ or similar.

Ouch. That's out of my league presently. I plan on learning to use those tool sometime down the road. I guess I will just live with it for now as I really like the lock screen. Thanks for answering.

Well what I wanted to say is that I changed out all white font on system with blue big thanks to stark ravingand bBritt I just read y'all post and learn actually I saw stark raving post about how to root I just kinda followed u and bumped into great Roms

No we omitted it from the ROM. You can get the email and exchange apks from the stock deodexed ROM.

Thanks for the quick response. I don't have a clue what you're talking about, but that's OK! That's what this place is for! I'm learning by the hour. Already unbricked my wife's f3 and started from total scratch. Thanks for this awesome ROM. I'll get the rest.

I dirty flashed this ROM over the 2.1 and I gotta say that I'm gettin some kick ass audio. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom