• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

thanks what's the permissions to b set at never mind set to full now got my new animation thanks no need to figure out how to replace the sound with different one thanks again:)

Easy way to see what permissions are needed just look in the system\media or boot just over write new item and refix permissions

If you have the stock deodexed rom pull/extract them from system/app via a root explorer or archiving tool. Email2 and exchange service I believe are the 2 apks. The google calendar syncs fine.

Anyone have a stock deodexed rom they'd like to share?
All the Dev Host links on these boards seem broken right now.

First off amazing work guys! Second I would like to know how to change the lockscreen icons. I dont use hangouts I prefer textra.

thanks what's the permissions to b set at never mind set to full now got my new animation thanks no need to figure out how to replace the sound with different one thanks again:)
If ur getting a boot anim sound u must have dirty flashed as its removed in rom

do we need to change any settings to activate the second CPU core? and is there a safe setting to set the speeds to? dont want it to overheat as I plan on running the phone 24/7 on swagbucks

do we need to change any settings to activate the second CPU core? and is there a safe setting to set the speeds to? dont want it to overheat as I plan on running the phone 24/7 on swagbucks
2nd core is online by default... Its stock kernel so no risk of overheat... Although this phone is known for heat but ive nvr had an issue im pretty sure stock thermald wont allow heat to point of hardware failure

Could this brick a stock AWE device, on the stock ROM? I'm assuming it wouldn't as this ROM is based on the stock ROM, am I right?

its pretty hard to brick this phone. and even then, you can recover. anything posted in the forums will most likely be thoroughly tested and nearly brick free

Back
Top Bottom