• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Any new news on getting exchange services to work?
Has anyone had success?

PS: A big thanks to this community - you guys are amazing, these custom ROM's and kernels are great!

Any new news on getting exchange services to work?
Has anyone had success?

PS: A big thanks to this community - you guys are amazing, these custom ROM's and kernels are great!
We've not worked on implementing exchange services back into the rom. I'd suggest pulling the apks from the stock deodexed rom and giving that a try.

We've not worked on implementing exchange services back into the rom. I'd suggest pulling the apks from the stock deodexed rom and giving that a try.

Sorry for being such a noob but you mention apk(s)...
Do I need more than the Exchange Service apk?
I am looking for email and calendar from a corporate account.

Also, any hints on pulling individual apks from a built ROM like deodexed?

Thanks!

Sorry for being such a noob but you mention apk(s)...
Do I need more than the Exchange Service apk?
I am looking for email and calendar from a corporate account.

Also, any hints on pulling individual apks from a built ROM like deodexed?

Thanks!
If you have the stock deodexed rom pull/extract them from system/app via a root explorer or archiving tool. Email2 and exchange service I believe are the 2 apks. The google calendar syncs fine.

Thank you guys so much for this amazing rom. Love it. I've been messing with it all day. I love the battery selections. Theres so many to choose from, try a new one everyday! lol.

I really like the lock screen too with the colored circles around each spot. Happy to see Acid removed as well, thank you for that. I prefer Viper4Android and this makes it easier. The phone theming is bad ass. I dig the recording app and HenryMP seems really good. Good choice. You guys rock! :D

Back
Top Bottom