• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Has anyone noticed this yet;)
10c831fd98c6ab84b758dbe63cfeefb1.jpg

As chris stated this is the last release... We feel that for a 4.1.2 rom that it surpasses any other available roms for any device to date... Plz enjoy :)

I have updated to the recent "Sprint Awe Software Enhancement" Firmware on my phone about two months ago and I cannot root my phone on the stock rom, would this prevent me from being able to install your rom? Please let me know as I am literally prepparing my phone to install this :)

Yeah!

:car:

I was going to ask about that. If there's any way to lock it so its always analog when you turn on your phone? I'm much better at grasping how much time I have when I can visibly see the clock haha
I looked into it but gave up lol

I have updated to the recent "Sprint Awe Software Enhancement" Firmware on my phone about two months ago and I cannot root my phone on the stock rom, would this prevent me from being able to install your rom? Please let me know as I am literally prepparing my phone to install this :)

use the first down load link it if I member right

use the first down load link it if I member right

I have V2.5 all downloaded, from the first link, for stock devices. But I was just wondering if that "Software Enhancement" would interfere in any way with this rom. I want to install this tonight and I NEED my phone to be working tomorrow morning.

I have V2.5 all downloaded, from the first link, for stock devices. But I was just wondering if that "Software Enhancement" would interfere in any way with this rom. I want to install this tonight and I NEED my phone to be working tomorrow morning.

if u follow the instructions should work u are going to need a PC in ur case

While in TWP Recovery, and after selecting Data and System under "Advanced" to be wiped, do I press the "Swipe to wipe" button or am I missing something? I am on step 7.

Anyone else having issues with gallery sync? Gallery fails to show all my folders. I went to try and clear gallery data but it doesn't even show in apps. Any way to resolve this other than installing another app like quickpic?

Anyone else having issues with gallery sync? Gallery fails to show all my folders. I went to try and clear gallery data but it doesn't even show in apps. Any way to resolve this other than installing another app like quickpic?
If ur talking picasa the gallery app has this removed...

If ur talking picasa the gallery app has this removed...

During the process, were we supposed to remove the Dalvik Cache and the Cache, when under "Advanced and sideload"?

I just got done with the last step and TWRP Says: NO OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot?

EDIT: Rom is installed and working perfectly ;)

I still can't sign in using the email (not g mail) app. Do I need to download the exchange apk posted earlier?

Edit:

My gmail account works fine but it wont Hotmail one doesn't. Also it seems that the link with the exchange no longer works.

Edit: Nevermind got it to work

Back
Top Bottom