• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] CM7 Nightlies EVO Community

it actually said ooops CHECK RECOVERY LOG? or just ooops something went wrong? if it did say check recovery log did you select the move to sd card option?

OK just tried this again and I read the exact sentence. It tells me something went wrong please check your recovery. This was the same as the first time it gave me this. So when I looked it up the first time I went to the recovery log and there is nothing int here. Just like there was nothing in there now as well. I was thinking I could put the AMon Ra PC36img.zip file on the sd card reboot in recovery have it find the file than I can uplaod it again. Than try this whole process again without Xing the ext and see if it works. Becuase I need to find this log and I dont understand why its not showing up in the recovery file.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones