• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was saying the phone was slow to begin with . So he flashed Anthrax and overclocked to see if it would help.

But this ROM smokes . So I cant see how he was saying its slow. Maybe try a reflash

I am s-off, used 4ext to flash this rom, wiped Data, Cache as well as Dalvik Cahche before installing, so I dont know why this runs so poorly.

What were you running immediately before you installed this latest version? I would suggest a full wipe and clean install and then test again.

If you didn't youd know, you get a text when you don't include the area code, I think they still go thru tho,
vutumeje.jpg

mms seems to be working for me. I sent a message to myself and it both sent and received. took a minute or two to send and download, But it worked.

More info:
Hboot 1.57
S-on
Newest MobsterRom Update
Did not do any of the "Turn your evo v into a 3d" things.
Flashed with 4Ext

MMS has always worked with this ROM. If it isnt for you, check your service, CLEAN WIPE and reflash, run RUU, etc. It isnt the rom

If I flash the update without wiping my current status on the 1/28 version would it still work okay? Also is it only me or is YouTube (all versions mobile app or normal site) not working? I even tried manually updating the hacked version but it doesn't work.

If I flash the update without wiping my current status on the 1/28 version would it still work okay? Also is it only me or is YouTube (all versions mobile app or normal site) not working? I even tried manually updating the hacked version but it doesn't work.

My YouTube is fine......... watched a 50 min Hatsune Miku Concert earlier :p

Well, SMS and MMS are functioning again. It must have been a service issue.

So what's the verdict on 030913? I'm still on 012813.

Been rocking it since release date w/ no issues 4g flies, when set to performance gov i can download in background while I play dead trigger with no lag, you tube and mms works fine, I'm digging it :D

Just wanted to say thanks Mobster. I've tried a few roms now and while I really enjoyed Jellybean there were just too many issues with those roms. Your latest version and for the most part previous versions as well, have been the most stable with the best battery life, so THANKS buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom