• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, but is there a way to fix the radio on this ROM?

I couldnt get the HTC radio working on this ROM either. it would say turning on.. then 2 seconds later would say turing off. I ended up giving up on trying to make it work.

I couldnt get the HTC radio working on this ROM either. it would say turning on.. then 2 seconds later would say turing off. I ended up giving up on trying to make it work.

That's pretty weird because mine turns on, tells me what's playing on the station, but doesn't send any music out, even though it worked perfectly when I was not rooted on the stock rom.

Playing Project Diva 2nd with ppsspp PSP Emulator at 60 FPS!!!!! :D

screenshot2013031619101.png

hey mobster my evo v is broken so i cant run your roms anymore, but if you ever do a rom for the galaxy s2 lemme know, because these devs dont know how to tweak audio the way you do. im gonna miss this fun lil' section.

either way though i had to say goodbye to my favorite dev for the evo v. thanks for wonderfully stable roms.

hey mobster my evo v is broken so i cant run your roms anymore, but if you ever do a rom for the galaxy s2 lemme know, because these devs dont know how to tweak audio the way you do. im gonna miss this fun lil' section.

either way though i had to say goodbye to my favorite dev for the evo v. thanks for wonderfully stable roms.

I don't have the S2, but if did i would donate some money towards an S2 for mobster, i did chip in some $ once for another dev in here to get him the evo v 4G, so i would def do it for mobs also.

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't have the S2, but if did i would donate some money towards an S2 for mobster, i did chip in some $ once for another dev in here to get him the evo v 4G, so i would def do it for mobs also.

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

If i find some time i'll take a look at the S2 and see if i can do anything.... not the first time i Dev'd for a phone i don't have...... anyone here have an Optimus Slider use Mobster Rom v1.4?

This is a great ROM but to be my daily driver u need to fix the android keyboard crashing when saving a word to user dictionary. If that were to be fixed I would he in love with this ROM.

well that would sure kick some a, im using your file explorer, and with this amoled screen it looks good, perhaps Mobster could be ported, i think we have similar screen sizes. 4.0.4 i our latest official and if you like i can pm you some of the resources tonight when i get off work. also porting to a device like mine (the t989) means like 6-8 other phones are supported with slight modifications from what ive been reading.

Hey Gunz, Google just rolled out a great new service called "Keep", a note taking service like evernote that is integrated into the Google ecosystem. I got it for my Nexus 7 and it works great. I also downloaded it for the Evo V via the Play store, but it won't work on the phone. It crashes immediately when you try to open the app. I get a message saying "Unfortunately, Keep has stopped."

Can you make this ROM compatible with Keep?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hey Gunz, Google just rolled out a great new service called "Keep", a note taking service like evernote that is integrated into the Google ecosystem. I got it for my Nexus 7 and it works great. I also downloaded it for the Evo V via the Play store, but it won't work on the phone. It crashes immediately when you try to open the app. I get a message saying "Unfortunately, Keep has stopped."

Thanks!

Nothing I can do about it..........

Thanks!

That's a sweet app, thanks for the heads up.
Not sure why mobster doesn't play well with it

Everytime I enter the usb tethering mode on my phone for my pc its says data call failure error code 64.. What do I do?

Everytime I enter the usb tethering mode on my phone for my pc its says data call failure error code 64.. What do I do?

I've never used the usb tether before. Is that a stock virgin mobile app or third party? If stock, you probably need a tethering plan to use it. The stock wifi tether acts this way, so I am assuming if there happens to be a stock usb tether, it would act similarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom