• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][SAP] BACKside CM7.2 [PORT]

Hello guys, i have a question, i have a Bluetooth stereo but i try to pair it with my phone and did not work. I know can work because i was using it with another ROM ( i don't remember which one) and pair with no problem. Can i try another Bluetooth app or it has to be the one that come on the ROM?
Thank you

Upvote 0
!! :D
dlX0SfO.jpg

Finally flashed this. thanks sammyz!

Upvote 0
Everything works great except wifi.

My router is good. Password is good. Before the flash connected with no problems. It is stuck in a loop and wont connect.

I have the most recent build. Fresh install ( i can follow directions and guides ;) )Is there a separate fix for this so I don't have to reflash the rom?

M7TCsPU.jpg

It goes from this, to obtaining ip, to disconnected, and repeat.

Upvote 0
Everything works great except wifi.

My router is good. Password is good. Before the flash connected with no problems. It is stuck in a loop and wont connect.

I have the most recent build. Fresh install ( i can follow directions and guides ;) )Is there a separate fix for this so I don't have to reflash the rom?

M7TCsPU.jpg

It goes from this, to obtaining ip, to disconnected, and repeat.

Have you tried to reboot?

Upvote 0
Hey I've been running this Rom for about 7 months now and everything has been working well until recently. The screen has been randomly turning on and I've uninstalled all apps short of the gapps and the ones that are installed on Rom flashing. I haven't changed any screen or CM settings. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey I've been running this Rom for about 7 months now and everything has been working well until recently. The screen has been randomly turning on and I've uninstalled all apps short of the gapps and the ones that are installed on Rom flashing. I haven't changed any screen or CM settings. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

go into recovery and do a complete wipe, or re-flash the ROM

Upvote 0

go into recovery and do a complete wipe, or re-flash the ROM

Or, maybe the phone is finally dying. The OM was a good phone, but it's an old phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones