• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

sorry man, i mean no offense. I was just taken back every time i found a toggle or function that didnt work...

wifi tether setting do not work...force closes settings...had to restore a titanium backup of a non-deodexed copy of wifi tether(settings)
seems to be working somewhat...glitchy, but working.

The settings.apk is from AOSP. my reasoning for using that apk instead of the HTC one is because it's much quicker . Yes some of the toggles and such don't work. But that's not really a issue for most. It's something that I've considered changing but I'm not really sure.

have you tried mine? i think it has the unnecessary toggles removed...... i don't remember since i haven't used it in a long time

MRV ASOP Settings.zip

I have an issue (or had). Just yesterday I've been trying to fully drain my battery before I charge my phone. I did it twice yesterday then left it drained overnight. When I woke up today and plugged the charger in, I waited a few seconds, turned my phone on, and the screen stayed at the bootscreen. I thought it was just a random little mishap so I rebooted and the same thing happened. I even tried flashing the ROM again. Eventually (as of writing this now) I did a clean flash (wipe cache formal all) and it booted up. What could have been the problem? Anyone experience this before?

Idk. I will search around. Maybe I can modify the one I have to remove extra toggles. I don't have a lot of experience tearing thru apks. Lol. But I'll decompile and take a look

Thanks. I plan on looking into it tonight. I have a update in the works anyways. If I can modify that apk then I will add it to the update.

I have an issue (or had). Just yesterday I've been trying to fully drain my battery before I charge my phone. I did it twice yesterday then left it drained overnight. When I woke up today and plugged the charger in, I waited a few seconds, turned my phone on, and the screen stayed at the bootscreen. I thought it was just a random little mishap so I rebooted and the same thing happened. I even tried flashing the ROM again. Eventually (as of writing this now) I did a clean flash (wipe cache formal all) and it booted up. What could have been the problem? Anyone experience this before?

Same thing happen to me yesterday but I didn't let the phone drain all the way. I restarted it after charging all night. It was stuck on the boot animation, left it for several mins just thinking maybe It would boot up but nothing. Tried everything to get past it, clearing cache, pulling battery, restating from recovery, but ended up doing a clean wipe as well. My back up was too old to try and see if that worked (stupid me).

Same thing happen to me yesterday but I didn't let the phone drain all the way. I restarted it after charging all night. It was stuck on the boot animation, left it for several mins just thinking maybe It would boot up but nothing. Tried everything to get past it, clearing cache, pulling battery, restating from recovery, but ended up doing a clean wipe as well. My back up was too old to try and see if that worked (stupid me).

Are you guys using kernel tuner?.I was having some issues until I removed it. No issues since removal .

Nope I switched to using system tuner like you told me in an earlier post. So far it has only happened once. I have tried to recreate the problem just to see what exactly caused the issue but was unable to.

Nope I switched to using system tuner like you told me in an earlier post. So far it has only happened once. I have tried to recreate the problem just to see what exactly caused the issue but was unable to.

Ok. I got a update in the works. I think it should fix your issues. Let me know if it happens again. I'm on stock right now. I got my replacement phone yesterday . I plan on rooting and S-OFF tonight. I will see If I can replicate it.

Oh . What are your CPU speeds and what do you have your i/o scheduler set to ?

i flashed the boot script you posted and never changed the settings.

Min-432
Max - 1.72
Gov - lagfree
i/o- deadline

I think when i had the problem i did change the governor to smartassv2 but didn't change anything else.

I also recommend NOOP instead of deadline. It seems to be the strong consensus for favorite. I have read its the best choice for solid storage . And maybe turn down the MAX speed down to 1512

As soon as i saw that it was deadline i changed it to noop lol. Never used system tuner so didn't know where the scheduler was until you asked. Will lower max cpu just as a safe measure.

I only had the problem once. No matter what I changed seems to make it happen again. I think it was just a fluke. If it does happen I will let you know.

Ok. I got a update in the works. I think it should fix your issues. Let me know if it happens again. I'm on stock right now. I got my replacement phone yesterday . I plan on rooting and S-OFF tonight. I will see If I can replicate it.

Oh . What are your CPU speeds and what do you have your i/o scheduler set to ?

Yea it happened again after a drain. Was at cpu 1512, i/o was untouched. Kernel Tuner too.

First off thanks for the great ROM! I am trying to install the stock lock screen because I cannot see who is calling without unlocking the screen first. I put the stock htclockscreen.apk and Rosie.apk into my system/app folder and changed permissions to rw/r/r for both but this did not work. What am I missing?

First off thanks for the great ROM! I am trying to install the stock lock screen because I cannot see who is calling without unlocking the screen first. I put the stock htclockscreen.apk and Rosie.apk into my system/app folder and changed permissions to rw/r/r for both but this did not work. What am I missing?

Htcsetupwizard.apk and a Fresh install :p

What do you mean by fresh install? If I fresh install I'll have to put all those apk's back again so I'm a little confused.

I experienced a sickeningly bad thing the other day. The ROM suddenly wouldn't turn the screen on and then when I battery pulled a rebooted it wouldn't boot up so I recovered to an old rom that I had.
Ever had an issue like this?

I experienced a sickeningly bad thing the other day. The ROM suddenly wouldn't turn the screen on and then when I battery pulled a rebooted it wouldn't boot up so I recovered to an old rom that I had.
Ever had an issue like this?

Nope. Try a full wipe and then reflash.

My first post will have to go to this rom. Have been testing it before posting my thoughts.

This rom is absolutely incredible. I'm not even sure where to start. I can run things smoothly as low as a single core underclocked to 500mhz! I have been able to obtain well over 14 hours with texting/skype and a little web surfing and still be at 73% battery. Before installing and reading what people said, I kept thinking "yeah right" lol but its true with the battery times. My Quaddrant benchmark scores have never been higher either when I speed things up(I have tried a decent amount of roms). I was just a sliver behind the HTC One X in the test and well past the ASUS Prime at 4425. Everything has been working great as well.

I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to nsciucco for this rom. I won't be needing another. And of course also to Mobstergunz and anyone else involved. I have screenshots of everything I mentioned above but I'm not allowed to post them yet. How many posts until I'm able?

An issue posted recently does have me slightly worried. The issues with people not being able to boot up after their battery drained? Also, the only thing I miss that doesn't run on this rom is Google Keep. I noticed someone else posted about that as well. One app won't keep me away from this rom however.

Again, thank you nsciucco (and others) for your hard work. Very much appreciated. This rom is crazy good :)

My first post will have to go to this rom. Have been testing it before posting my thoughts.

This rom is absolutely incredible. I'm not even sure where to start. I can run things smoothly as low as a single core underclocked to 500mhz! I have been able to obtain well over 14 hours with texting/skype and a little web surfing and still be at 73% battery. Before installing and reading what people said, I kept thinking "yeah right" lol but its true with the battery times. My Quaddrant benchmark scores have never been higher either when I speed things up(I have tried a decent amount of roms). I was just a sliver behind the HTC One X in the test and well past the ASUS Prime at 4425. Everything has been working great as well.

I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to nsciucco for this rom. I won't be needing another. And of course also to Mobstergunz and anyone else involved. I have screenshots of everything I mentioned above but I'm not allowed to post them yet. How many posts until I'm able?

An issue posted recently does have me slightly worried. The issues with people not being able to boot up after their battery drained? Also, the only thing I miss that doesn't run on this rom is Google Keep. I noticed someone else posted about that as well. One app won't keep me away from this rom however.

Again, thank you nsciucco (and others) for your hard work. Very much appreciated. This rom is crazy good :)

Thank you for the kind words. As far as the few people having issues. I'm really not sure. I know most have not had any issues. Including myself. I do have a update in motion that has been testing well so far. I have a little more tweaking to do first. No ETA as life always seems to get in the way. Lol

Back
Top Bottom