• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

So I just installed the FM radio apk... It "works" (finds local stations, shows ID text, makes good presets) but I can't get any audio? After looking at my friend's 100% stock Sprint version phone, I noticed when his radio is running and he uses the volume buttons the screen shows "FM Radio volume" and not "media volume".... So is there an easy way to add this function?

I did this, too, and got the same results. Hmmm.... :(

Been using this ROM for a couple months without a problem, thank you for the hard work! I have a question though, I recently got an elm327 Bluetooth OBD II adapter to work with dashcommand app and it connects no problem and works great. My problem is reconnecting, my phone is asking for a pin every time I connect to the Bluetooth device. Iv looked, and didn't find a "remember my pin" option. This a minor nuisance id like to remedy
- Is this a ROM issue, would a different ROM remember my pin?
- Is this an issue with my Bluetooth device?
- Is there an app I can install from the market as a workaround?
I have enjoyed this ROM

Phone should be perfect. Shooter...s-off...Hboot is now 1.5.50... Did a RUU and did both updates (Virgin Mobile) as recommended.

Using the latest test version of 4ext...wiped everything but SD x3 cleared both cash x3 and installed.

It did work for like 3 minutes then when I restarted it, it bootlooped. Did the same procedure again and now it bootloops without getting into the rom. Why so many success stories but I can't get it to work?:confused:

I am not sure. I would try again. I also would not reccomend using a test version of 4EXT.

-install a diff version of 4 EXT --- 4ext_PG86IMG.zip ---rename to PG86IMG and put on root of SD card and flah thru bootloader. (Same way you flashed your hboot)
-wipe all partitions(except sd card)
-Install unSENSEable

If all that dont work the I would recommend the RUU to go back to stock. You wont lose s-off

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g9trmdawarjg9xl

Will do after work. Complete ruu over again. Will report and donate if I get this ROM reliable working. Do you have links to most recommended firmware "other then what came from the OTA" When finding the link to the new hboot it said to do a PRI update? Just an example?

Just apply both OTA updates after you run the RUU. After you apply one update check again. There will be another one to apply. You might have to check twice. Sometimes after applying the first update it will tell you your up to date. So immediately check again. It will be there. After it all is done. The next thing you want to do is flash recovery. You can do it right from bootloader. Then ROM. Then hboot. Make sure you wipe all partitions and reflash the ROM again. The reason I am having you flash the ROM before hboot is because stock ROM won't boot up with different hboot. And it's always a good idea to wipe and reflash after changing hboots. Hope this isn't confusing.

Still bootloops. Noticed your RUU was the Sprint 1.58 Hboot. I'm VM. So...I
RUU'd...Updated 2.95...Unlocked... Your first link of 4ext...Rooted with Superuser... Flashed 1.5 Hboot... Installed Rom... No success.

Double reply sry :(

BOOTLOOPS STILL! I RUU'd...Noticed it's the Sprint 1.58 Hboot "I'm VM". Applied the 2.95 update...Installed the 4ext... Rooted with Superuser... Flashed the 1.5... wiped everything + Cache and dalvik... enabled smartflash... flashed the rom... I am still S-off. Any other recommendations?

ARE YOU WIPING ALL PARTITIONS.(EXCEPT SD CARD) ??????????

That RUU is the one I just ran myself. So I know its the right one .
The update changes your hboot to 1.58

You NEED TO DISABLE SMARTFLASH.

Wiped x2 all but SD...wiped Cache and Dalvik x2... The 4ext you posted is downloaded "smartflash disabled".... reinstalled just bootlooped the second time. Sry for all the trouble. I'm so fusterated. I'm new to all this unlock/root/flash stuff but I'm sure the phone should be perfect? Won't be able to check post until 10 hours from now. Going to bed. Any recommendations?

JB Shooter S-off
hboot 1.50.5050
radio 1.09.00.0108
Virgin Mobile
OTA 2.95
PRI: Never updated? Tried on last RUU said some error code
4ext "per your link"
Always wipe and clear cache and davilk before any flash of rom

PAC MAN v22 Jelly Bean works but will hang up on there "loading" flash screen after a few starts...nobody reports the same issue I'm having?

MeanRom is working "just installed now" will run this rom for rest of day

I will help you til you get it working. I promise We will get it working. (unless there is a hardware issue)

Follow these steps

1. Re download Rom over wi-fi

2. Wipe all parttions (except Sd card) You will see this option in 4EXT. It wipes all partitions needed so you dont have to wipe them all one by one .

3.Then instal Rom from SD card. Then reboot and Enjoy.

Do you have to do a Factory Reset with this ROM?

I am getting pretty bad battery life since the last version of Mobster so thinking of changing ROM's.

I was stuck in boot loops with Mobster and WFTN until I did a Factory Reset.

if your getting bad battery life You may have a rogue app or something. Try formating all partiotions (except sd card ) and re flashing

In my opinion This ROM has the best battery life of ANY ROM

and you should be on the radio 1.09.00.0108.

You can grab it from any sense 3.6 ROM that is deodexed. Negalite Blu-Rom will work. It's located in system> apps.

Replace the other lockscreen with the one from Blu-Rom.

The 3G has been poor lately. They have done something to throttle us. It's horrible. I've tried every radio available with not much difference in any of them. I had you update just for the sake of having the latest. 4G is in the quick settings. Just pull down the notification bar. You will see "quick settings".

Redownloaded via request. I've been on the latest PAC ROM with zero issues so far.. About 10 hours.It bugs me that nobody really reports my boot loop issue. Meanrom installs and works too. Based upon what I read YOU HAVE THE BEST ICS ROM! Any other suggests would be a great!

Back
Top Bottom