• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

If I may ask, How did you do that? Any special batteries or settings?

I bought an Anker 1000000000 mAh for 5000 dollars. Just kidding,

If you don't use the phone then you'll get great battery life like this. I use my HTC Amaze instead and decided to give my evo the ultimate stand by test. :D

I am s-off evo v 4g with hboot 1.04. I flashed this rom and worked great but I wanted to go back to my other midnight jb roms. So I wipe everything and dalvik (I have 4ext recovery 1.0.0.5 and ive tried others. But when I flash it or try to reload backup it fails. But this never happens when flashing other roms. I think I fixed it last time be reflashing stock then clearing then reflashing jb. please help

No. Clue. I wish I could help. Don't think it has anything to do with My ROM. Just make sure you wipe all partitions (except SD Card) b4 you restore your backup. And backups from TWRP. Will not be compatible with 4EXT and vice versa
Do a md5 check of your backup also. It could of got corrupted

So i have a question, i have been rooted and s-off for a while now and out of nowhere after switching in a charged battery my phone is stuck in a boot loop. I have no clue why it's doing this and i haven't changed anything recent. Any hints peeps?

So i have a question, i have been rooted and s-off for a while now and out of nowhere after switching in a charged battery my phone is stuck in a boot loop. I have no clue why it's doing this and i haven't changed anything recent. Any hints peeps?

Format all partitions. Make a backup first. You may have to change some stuff in the 4ext settings.

what do you mean by mod for blue battery? and it is updated with latest

I figured it out the blue battery is part of a theme not a mod sorry lol.
It took a few hours but I learned how to theme ROMS now :D.

So this rom has the OTA 2.95 update ?

How do you update the Profile & PRL on this rom?
I'm getting Cause code:64 Error class 02
I went to settings > about phone > system updates > "check now" but this doesn't seem to resolve the issue

You don't. You have to flash a sense based Rom to update those. It's the same on Cyanogen or other Roms without SENSE

How do you update the Profile & PRL on this rom?
I'm getting Cause code:64 Error class 02
I went to settings > about phone > system updates > "check now" but this doesn't seem to resolve the issue

Don't do it on this rom! Do it on a sense based rom such as harmonia.

Hey I'm having one major problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I did a clean flash but when I go to turn on the wifi it errors. OnO

I went to this rom from a different one that was just rooted and I was so excited >_< Hopefully this is an easily fixed issue.
~Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I actually fixed my own issue after about 3 hours of redoing the same rom. XD I ended up redownloading it and installing through fastboot instead of just the recovery on the phone, not sure if that's exactly why I had an issue but I don't care. It works and I'm loving it. Thank you for the awesome Rom. OuO

ok so I have to ask..... anybody else having problems downloading this ROM? I have tried on my phone and on my desktop. It gets up to about 90% and then the download is unsucessful? Anybody else?

Hey I'm having one major problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I did a clean flash but when I go to turn on the wifi it errors. OnO

I went to this rom from a different one that was just rooted and I was so excited >_< Hopefully this is an easily fixed issue.
~Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I actually fixed my own issue after about 3 hours of redoing the same rom. XD I ended up redownloading it and installing through fastboot instead of just the recovery on the phone, not sure if that's exactly why I had an issue but I don't care. It works and I'm loving it. Thank you for the awesome Rom. OuO

u must be on TWRP . Use 4EXT . It works better
Peolpe that stick with TWRP just dont like change. There is NO advantage

dev-host must be having issues.

Must have been. Happy to report that the ROM finally downloaded. I'm currently running it and the only problem I have is with the clock. I changed it to center clock, didn't like it so moved it back and now the clock is in both places lol. Reboot didn't solve it. Any ideas?

I bought this phone for my lady recently and she really likes it, it was a step-up from her last. She wasn't big on the interface and battery-life so I S-OFF'd, rooted it and installed this ROM and now she's 100% in love with it! It's a really great ROM offering a different experience with (in my opinion) a much better looking interface and much better battery-life and performance.

I wanted to ask though, is there any way at all I can get the hearing-aid option in here somehow? Her hearing isn't stellar. It's the only thing she asked me about regarding this ROM, otherwise she's been enjoying not having to sit next to her charger nearly as often.

That is a valid request that I am taking extremely serious. I think if you had the SENSE settings that would allow you to take advantage of those settings. I just need some time to try it and see if it works

definitely interested in an unthemed/stock look.

also, what has happened to the fastboot option? Why can't I seem to be able to turn that off? There seem to be some options missing from Settings.

Back
Top Bottom