• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Redownloaded via request. I've been on the latest PAC ROM with zero issues so far.. About 10 hours.It bugs me that nobody really reports my boot loop issue. Meanrom installs and works too. Based upon what I read YOU HAVE THE BEST ICS ROM! Any other suggests would be a great!

No your not the only one, I had the same exact issue as you and I'm also on VM. I agree this Rom is the best ics one I've used. Battery and performance when you amp it up is outstanding. Unfortunately I'm afraid to use it from the bootloops I've had. For now I'm switching between viper3d and dirty unicorns and haven't had issues. I'm sure I will check this out again in the future. Mad props to nciusso for his work.

Its weird how only FEW PEOPLE have issues. I honestly think there are slight differences in the phone hardware or something I'm not sure. I know lots of peeps are running with no issues. I wish I knew the answer to fix it.

Honestly this is my back up. I try others but always come back to this. I use my phone as a media player and the sound quality is best and performance is good. But strangely enough I get worse battery life on this. Maybe its a difference in jellybean versus ics ?

Its weird how only FEW PEOPLE have issues. I honestly think there are slight differences in the phone hardware or something I'm not sure. I know lots of peeps are running with no issues. I wish I knew the answer to fix it.

Not all phone chips are created equal. :o I had no issues but it's their phones hardware.

I know its nothing on my end. If it was more people would be having issues. the rule of thumb says you usually hear more negative than positive feedback . But most people are loving it and are having no issues. So it has to be differences in hardware or something. Its really frustrating .... I hate when I dont have solutions to a problem.

Yeah, it works fine with my phone but when I flashed buttered toast to a different Rom I thought it recommended a lower speed then it is on your Rom. Just a thought.

FYI - this ROM runs like a well oiled machine for me right from the startup. Just thought you should hear it after dealing with some problems. I'm a flashaholic though so just update anything so I have an excuse to flash something new. :)

hello, I have been using this rom past 2 days so far like it but I'm not getting good battery life, I just update radio and did reflash... let see now. also there is no way to customize the lock screen ? I looked in the leedroid but nothing lets me change it.

I really liked this ROM when I used it, but I had switch back to my previous because Face unlock was nowhere to be found.... Is there any way you could make a sort of add-on flashable zip to put Face unlock back on? If not, that's okay. There's a lot of nosy people in my house so I use that to keep them out :p thank you for your hard work on this ROM. :)

6y4anu9e.jpg

Almost one month of complete standby usage. :cool:

Proves how badass this rom is.

Back
Top Bottom