• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

-I believe is to be able to save space; and if you want the full settings on your screen, you could easily add a Widget for that.

-4G Notification will display steady once you are connected to it, if not, it will appear on top as not connected and searching.

ummm not when wifi is on. .

also issue with syncing the browser and calendar . . . anyone else have this issue?

When I reboot my phone the ringtone goes back to default been. Has this been fixed?

I had the same problem. Then a week ago I S-OFFed and now the settings stick.

New problem is my phone locks up at least once a day, needing a battery pull.

I have been using this ROM now for two or three weeks and find it to be the best rom for the phone so far. I took it on a trip to Boston.

Here are my dislikes. -

When taking the photo it is takes a second to actually snap the photo.

The device does not remember my selected alert sounds. Every time I restart it resets the sounds to default. <--- anyone know how to fix this? :mad:

SMS gets an error but I think this has something to do with the S-Radio thing which I did not do or dont know much about.

It has only restarted randomly twice and I have been unable to replicate the reason so I assume it was app related.

Happy Holidays :smokingsomb:

I guess I would like to add that I did NOT have S-off during install . . but I do have 4EXT installed now.

Installation Instructions:
-Must be S-OFF or use 4EXT with smarthflash enabled

I had the same problem. Then a week ago I S-OFFed and now the settings stick.

New problem is my phone locks up at least once a day, needing a battery pull.

I have not had the phone lock up once yet. . . . maybe something to do with the S-off?

Im having a issue with the beats audio using this rom. when deselecting in the music it makes no difference in the sound for me. then going to the actual beats app everything is enabled but it doesnt say beats enabled in the notification bar like it suppose to.

Little help here

I've got 4EXT keeps detected my phone as HTC EVO 3D CDMA (when it's actually an EVO V)

It says specifically in the option to proceed to NOT proceed if the detected phone isn't correct.

EVO V is also not one of the options in the list of devices in 4EXT

Just trying to set 4EXT to Smart Flash like it says in the install instructions, can't seem to get there.

I used it for a while then moved back to regular mobster's rom. For some reason the ring tone and lock screen settings don't stick and lock immediately every time.

Could it be a goof in the ROM? Does anyone else using it get this problem too?

I would hang on for a fix, I just want to know what the problem is, that's the worst part.

I'm working on it
Yooo can you put the latest Google Search app in there. I know you have it currently but its the old version. Can you bundle the latest in the new build if that is what you are working on?

tumblr_mi6lbiCZed1s5cfo3o1_500.png

Thank you . .

http://db.tt/DMMThixn

Try deleting velvet.apk and replace it with that file. Fix permissions and reboot. Let me know of it works

http://db.tt/DMMThixn

Try deleting velvet.apk and replace it with that file. Fix permissions and reboot. Let me know of it works

There is a Problem parsing the package.

This is the same error I get when I try and install the Google Search APK directly.

Lol. That's because you don't install it. You . go into system >apps. Delete velvet.apk. then replace it with the apk that's in the link I gave you. Fix the permissions then reboot.

If you don't know how .. Just let me know

update coming today V1.2

some of the changes include

- fixed ringtones not sticking
-added new base ( Mobster Rom HD Lite)
-fixed MMS issues
-Speed increase
-Shrunk even smaller
-new theme

and much much more

Back
Top Bottom