• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Well for starters. I stripped it down to be smaller. Changed theme made some edits in build prop and post boot script. Added a few apps I thought were useful. Plus a few more various things

thought I would be sneaky and just wipe cache/ dalvik before flashing from mobster rom... still lost everything haha I love the rom though, nice work :thumbup:
what do you mean factory reset ?cant you just wipe dalvik cache and all of that ? it deletes everything like photos apps and settings and music ? im a noob -.-

This is my new daily. It is so slim and the theme is amazing. Excellent work every time you update this rom. It works great with buttertoast kernel and had about 500 ram free first boot. :eek:

My only disappointment so far is the lack of the mail client. How am I supposed to check my regular email? I would have rather you gotten rid of the gmail.apk lol

Amazing ROM. Thanks so much for giving me the senselessness I was craving.

You can easily download a e-mail app from the market. Or if you want . take just about Any ROM.. Find the email.apk file in system >apps . then put it in the system >apps folder of my ROM. And reboot. You may need to fix permissions. Let me know if you need help.

You can easily download a e-mail app from the market. Or if you want . take just about Any ROM.. Find the email.apk file in system >apps . then put it in the system >apps folder of my ROM. And reboot. You may need to fix permissions. Let me know if you need help.

Got the mail apk from Harmonia. Works great. Thanks a ton for the Rom. Everything so far works as it should.

Sweet Sauce. . . No flashlight app built in . . but other than that running smoothly.

I wish maybe someone could get the latest Google search app version or apk to install on this. I tried manually but was unsuccessful.

The ROM shouldn't affect your data. I'm getting great service

Just flashed and no data. Was working fine pre flash on monsterz HD.
WiFi works but it didn't help that I flashed at work today (12 hour shift) and no WiFi there. Lol no contacts making guessing at texts fun.

Just flashed and no data. Was working fine pre flash on monsterz HD.
WiFi works but it didn't help that I flashed at work today (12 hour shift) and no WiFi there. Lol no contacts making guessing at texts fun.

You have to turn mobile data on in quick settings

Back
Top Bottom