• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

This urks me, I love my sense 4x1 clockweather widget and music widget, and nothing else has sufficed the same. But I will take this for a spin for sure

The link doesnt show in tapatalk. Click your options menu softkey, go to webview. You can see it in the browser [thats what i had to do atleast]

Does not allow me to enable data connection to sign into google account. Wifi only, and I dont have wifi at work.

Edit: Got Mobile Network enabled, but had to do it thru Leedroid quick settings menu, as the toggle was missing in regular settings

Im just saying, you took my favorite rom, and themed it damn near exactly how I wanted to. Thank you sir, and Mobstergunz too. This is my new daily

Except the highlight square around the text box when typing a txt message is still green, but thats ok :)

Im just saying, you took my favorite rom, and themed it damn near exactly how I wanted to. Thank you sir, and Mobstergunz too. This is my new daily

Except the highlight square around the text box when typing a txt message is still green, but thats ok :)

you are welcome sir. Its not just themed differently. There are other minor /tweaks differences.. And I have a really nice SURPRISE later........

Nice, only 96 apps stock with the ones you included, not bad at all. I like the JB style Settings screens. A few tidbits of the theme could use some tweaking but overall this is great its exactly what I was working on lol

you are welcome sir. Its not just themed differently. There are other minor /tweaks differences.. And I have a really nice SURPRISE later........

But I'm not that kind of lady! Actually...I'm not a lady at all. STAY AWAY T_T

(On topic: Downloading now.)

Back
Top Bottom