• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

How can I add the option to boot to recovery in my power menu?

i know of no way to put that in the power menu in this rom, that being said u can click add shortcut, select kernel tuner, then i personally added the- reboot, reboot recovery, reboot boot loader shortcuts

Sounds for ringtones, notifications and such are still not saving for me in v1.2

I reboot, it resets to default.

Can anyone confirm having or not having this problem for me?

And it looks like S-OFF is going to (for me) mean installing Ubuntu, along with a lot of other stuff at the unlimited.io site

@nsciucco, is this the only way to S-OFF?

I have tested this extensively. The ringtones and notifications stick for me. I'm not sure what your issues are. I am s off. Is anyone else having issues with ringtones ?

I can choose my default ring tone, which stocks after reboot. I am using exdialer and none of the custom ring tones for specific people work, it only plays my default tone.

I gotta be completely honest with you I see no need for that app you can set ringtones through the contact app built into the phone

I usually don't set specific ringtones for individual contacts. I tried it ..just to test it and I didn't have a problem using the contacts app built into the phone and it works flawlessly

Update coming. Im uploading now

CHANGELOG:
---------------------------------------
V1.3

NEW KERNEL. NOW OVERCLOCKING!! ---- BIG THANKS TO JMZ FOR LETTING ME USE HIS KERNEL ( make sure to thank him !!
TWEAKED THEME
NEW BOOT ANIMATION
TRIMMED ROM EVEN SMALLER

Grab the apk file from any ROM. Its not bin most of them. Then add it to your system apps . fix permission and reboot

I will try all partitions, I did the 1.4 first, formatted data/factory reset, wiped everything took about 6 - 8 minutes to install kernal but then rebooted and walla no Wifi or 4g. But I will try formatting. .

Factory reset and formatting all partitions is not the same thing. I always recommend formating all partitions

Back
Top Bottom