• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROOT][CWM] LG Marquee AIO Root & Recovery

your phone is updated and those methods will not work until you revert it back to the old rom. there is a method listed in the forum for updated marquee rooting. hope this steers you to super user

your phone is updated and those methods will not work until you revert it back to the old rom. there is a method listed in the forum for updated marquee rooting. hope this steers you to super user
This is what I am thinking, but keep me updated.

Is this all in one root method meant to be used for LG LS855 on ZVC???
I believe it was tested on all variants and worked.

This is what I am thinking, but keep me updated.

I believe it was tested on all variants and worked.

No it wont work on zvc, u have to downgrade back then root and install an updated ROM that INCLUDES the radio.img. There is a thread for this if people dont know how to do it. Its on the first page even.

Is it harmful to my phone to have several roms backups to switch to? When I restore is the previous rom and data deleted?

hello pardon me i if i am interrupting.
but i just recently got the LG marquee & i am a big , huge fan or rooting & cwm.
i am not really a nub at this but it doesn't run the script , when i try to install root & cwm.
do i need to install adb on my laptop first ?
i did exactly as i should , but it runs the daemon successfully but after that nothing happens .
if any help can be done i gladly appreciate it .
thanks.

hello pardon me i if i am interrupting.
but i just recently got the LG marquee & i am a big , huge fan or rooting & cwm.
i am not really a nub at this but it doesn't run the script , when i try to install root & cwm.
do i need to install adb on my laptop first ?
i did exactly as i should , but it runs the daemon successfully but after that nothing happens .
if any help can be done i gladly appreciate it .
thanks.

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=552289

Hey just a quick question. My marquee is on the zvc update, but I'm wondering, if I reset it to factory settings, will it revert back to the version that will work with this root?

I don't have access to a windows machine, so the step-by-step won't work for me. Thanks

You are all awesome!

Hey just a quick question. My marquee is on the zvc update, but I'm wondering, if I reset it to factory settings, will it revert back to the version that will work with this root?

I don't have access to a windows machine, so the step-by-step won't work for me. Thanks

You are all awesome!

Nope

Back
Top Bottom