• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting questions/TacoROOT issues

That's what you wanted!

Wonder why it finally took.

Now get ready for round 2. Have no worries, you get to use the easy old root methods now that pretty much do it all for you.

1 boot is ok

2. recovery is ok

3. system is ok

4 user data ok
5 okasg1 ok

6 wimax ok

now it is asking do i want ot reboot the device yes or no ?

ther is nothing at the end of the guide for this question so i am asking you guys no w

ok my phoen has cam back up bu ti am realy not sure about this cuz all my apps and user data and settings are gone it is as if it was factory reset an i was asured that it would not be at the start of this all so what happen then

Crap, I didn't think that through then. The PC36IMG must have contained the ROM/recovery/everything, I thought it just downgraded your H-boot.

As I said before, I haven't done any of these new root methods. I am terribly sorry about that.

The good news is that you should be on an old h-boot, and you can use the old root methods that HTC had previously blocked.

k is ther e a rom to get back up to date then for the 2.3.5
it say iam am on 2.10 no and s-on and it dose not say locked down thow

how do i get the stoff back of the sd card cuz it is not working right now and the card is mounted

ok first of all congrats on downgrading your phone!!!!!! now all you need to do is root with unrevoked. use the guide rxpert linked to.

second, the apps that you moved to the sd card is different. when you move it you are only moving parts of the apps to the card. and when you flashed the PC36IMG file it wiped everything so that the other half of the apps are now gone. and the part of the app that was moved no longer works. not much you can do at this point other then re-downloading it from the play store.

k well now that unrevoked is the next step i well start on that to marrow got o to spend some time with the wify she getting bit upset that i done this for three days i i well be back in moring like around 10 or so to do the next part thow

@Mikemike1234... you've got 2 of the many best guys helping you here:D I'm just following along and learning at this point. It's really great you've gotten this far. Don't get discouraged ..you CAN DO IT. :)

Back
Top Bottom