• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ###ThunderProp### Build.prop for market access! Updated 2/5/2012

it does work on cm7 reloaded are you following the steps did you download the right file. i've been using it for about 2 months now.
Yeah I downloaded the CM7 one, flashed it, stopped play store from running then cleared data.. Rebooted, cleared cache tried again and nothin

Yeah I downloaded the CM7 one, flashed it, stopped play store from running then cleared data.. Rebooted, cleared cache tried again and nothin

i read that other people have had problems with it on cm7, what they did was re-downloaded the file then flashed again. try that i guess. me i just downloaded flashed and that was it didn't make sure play store was closed didn't clear data or cache. or just follow minus instructions.
Play Gameloft and Other Games on the Motorola Triumph - Increase Game Compatibility - YouTube

nah, it does not work.

im using thunder prop on my phone it does work maybe y'all doing something wrong or the file may have become corrupted in someway but thunder prop does work. i've used thunder prop on stock rom, cm7 reloaded 3/04 update and final update a couple times so i know it does work. the question is, are y'all doing something wrong.

I downloaded an clockwork installed it an force closed the market before an after but still can't get crackle and things what happened to the mtthunderpro.zip?

It doesn't, just fyi so other people don't flash it. Tried it and it continually gives me the message that com.android.phone stopped working. That dialog box just keeps popping up and prevents u from doing anything else, plus there's no service. I even tried the stock ICS build.prop and the same thing happens. I then did a factory reset, wiped dalvik cache, & reflashed CM9 + gapps and the error message went away.

Will the thunderprop still work fine with the new MTDEV CM9 20120904 beta?

Thunderprop replaces your build.prop.
I highly recommend against flashing it over our builds. I have made a custom thunderprop for the CM7 variants. You would have to pull out the one for your build of CM7.

As for another note. The thunderprop was built for the GB version of the thunderbolt (it's what our phone would look like in the play store) so if you flash it, you will show up as GB, not ICS.

As for the responce I saw about the phone acting weird, I don't doubt it will screw things up. There are a bunch of settings in the file. Some that are dependant on files to be there on not be there. And if you are loading ICS with one kind of video drivers, but the build.prop call for a different set of drivers.... Well you get the point.

And before I go look myself, does the thunderbolt have ICS?

Hey what's up..just had a question,can u make a build.prop for whateva phone u want or no?or just certain phones,I was trying to use quickclock advanced but it wont work on the triumph

Hey what's up..just had a question,can u make a build.prop for whateva phone u want or no?or just certain phones,I was trying to use quickclock advanced but it wont work on the triumph

What does quickclock advanced work on? The thunderprop makes the MT look like a Thunderbolt.

It doesn't, just fyi so other people don't flash it. Tried it and it continually gives me the message that com.android.phone stopped working. That dialog box just keeps popping up and prevents u from doing anything else, plus there's no service. I even tried the stock ICS build.prop and the same thing happens. I then did a factory reset, wiped dalvik cache, & reflashed CM9 + gapps and the error message went away.

Wish I'd have stumbled on your post sooner :P

Thanks for the heads-up regardless.

Wish I'd have stumbled on your post sooner :P

Thanks for the heads-up regardless.

Yeah me too i am getting that same adnroid.com error. I can't even get into clock work mod recovery anymore but I can get into download mode. Can I just restore a previous nandroid backup of my ICS ROM?

Can someone see if the thunderprop works on the cm9 for me or can someone confirm that its working cause games on my phone lag very badly

Can someone see if the thunderprop works on the cm9 for me or can someone confirm that its working cause games on my phone lag very badly
No it doesn't.There are posts on this page that talk about it.

Thunderprop replaces your build.prop.
I highly recommend against flashing it over our builds. I have made a custom thunderprop for the CM7 variants. You would have to pull out the one for your build of CM7.

As for another note. The thunderprop was built for the GB version of the thunderbolt (it's what our phone would look like in the play store) so if you flash it, you will show up as GB, not ICS.

As for the responce I saw about the phone acting weird, I don't doubt it will screw things up. There are a bunch of settings in the file. Some that are dependant on files to be there on not be there. And if you are loading ICS with one kind of video drivers, but the build.prop call for a different set of drivers.... Well you get the point.

And before I go look myself, does the thunderbolt have ICS?
If Thunderbolt does have ICS then the files that are posted on the first page are just out of date.Anyways there's your answer.

Back
Top Bottom