• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do you do while pooping?

NightAngel79: You should merge this thread with my "What kind of toilet paper do you prefer" thread! :D

dumb story but i am kinda relieved that i lost my OG D1...

my blood doesnt flow as it should throughout my body. when i had my D1 it was the equivelant to everybodies poolside activities... i would let the turtle peek for a few more seconds, just to find my phone type of guy...

since i ALWAYS had my phone in hand i would lean my elbows upon my knees for support. about 96% of the time my legs would fall asleep. and when they fell asleep, it would take about 10 minutes to get back to "normal"

so since my Blackberry is pretty boring, my legs thank my forgetfulness

I am a huge bathroom reader. Here's the pictures of books by my toilet.
DSC03384.jpg

DSC03385.jpg

I can't seem to concentrate doing my thing without reading (unless its just pee).

How the hell is that thing mounted to the floor? With concrete?:eek:

NightAngel79: You should merge this thread with my "What kind of toilet paper do you prefer" thread! :D

But the two topics are much too important to be thrown together. Surely each are in of themselves entirely to unique and thus would suffer with such a sh*tty fate

Wouldn't you say?

i play angry birds, check fb and txt the missus. then return later to read the reoly from her and more angry birds!!:p

What is it with Angry Birds and pooping?

They're should be and Angry Birds Poop Edition.

Instead of birds you get poop and instead of pigs, you get Steve Jobs >:D

I like to grab a box of cheerios before hand and strategically float them around to look like a battle ship board, then I stand on the seat call out a co-ordinate and try to "hit my target"

Nothing more satisfying then yelling I sunk your battle ship when in a public restroom, and everyone hearing a big "sploosh".

Once I I'm ready for a long, juicy sit on the pot I bring my phone along and play castlevania aria of sorrow via gameboid emulator. And most of the time I find myself sittin on there longer then I ever need to... XD. Before you know it a half hours passed in my legs fell asleep... And of course is on the weekend you know ;)

Normally I grab my phone and do a little texting, call the woman or play solitaire... But recently I broke my leg so I am in no hurry to do anything. So I play a few games on the phone now. Once My legs go numb, I know its time to get up.

I like to grab a box of cheerios before hand and strategically float them around to look like a battle ship board, then I stand on the seat call out a co-ordinate and try to "hit my target"

Nothing more satisfying then yelling I sunk your battle ship when in a public restroom, and everyone hearing a big "sploosh".

Sounds a lot like that scene in Harold & Kumar. Lol :p

Well i thought of this thread cause i just spent 20min at the altar creating a weird mix of solids and liquids, LOL

Wish i had my phone with me, wasn't expecting to be in there quite so long, mostly i just tried not to breathe

Well i thought of this thread cause i just spent 20min at the altar creating a weird mix of solids and liquids, LOL

Wish i had my phone with me, wasn't expecting to be in there quite so long, mostly i just tried not to breathe

You know the unspoken rule here. If there's no pictures, it didn't happen! :eek:

my gf got pissed at me one day because I sent her a picture of, what was in my opinion, the most epic Shit ever. apparently women dont appreciate it as much as men do :(

Back
Top Bottom