• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is Trac Samsung G7 rootable?

nope not at the moment. though it looks like some people are working on it.
read the entire thread if you have time:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-j7/help/root-j7-crown-s767vl-straight-talk-t3873455

so the best way toi answer your own question next time is to always head on over to XDA Developers. this is a developer's forum where folks publish their root related goods. when you are over their check first to see if their is a forum for your device. next check to see how active is the forum.

no devs= no fun

thanks for the link & help!

Viewing Local SQL Server Database

Aaargh, i've got to be honest, i've tried god knows how many tutorials on how to do this but these all fail part way through as the tutor either stops giving detail, or the version of the IDE they use is now obsolete and the instructions no longer make sense.

I've even messaged the writer of the tutorial you pointed out previously and it sits unanswered. I would love to get this pet project under way, is there another way I can ask this question that makes sense to a wider audience?

Kindest regards

Craig

[Mod]-OpenGapps Project ARM32 & ARM64 Full Modded Packages!

logo.svg

Welcome to the OpenGapps mod project!

This thread is not associated with opengapps.org and is a modified version of the packages!

The following apps will be installed anything not listed will NOT be installed:

• Google-Text-To-Speech

• Google Login Services

• YouTube

• Google Play Games

• Gmail

• Facelock services

• Google Tag

• Carrier Services

• Googe Play Store

• Android Setup

• Google Contacts Sync Adapter

• Google Calendar Sync Adapter

• Device Health Services

• Markup

• Wellbeing

Depending on your a package you choose fir the android version you have will depend on what is available for install on your android device.

We only support armeabi-v7a (32-bit arch) & armeabi-v8a (64-bit arch) devices and support android versions v8.1 & v9 any version below these version are not available.

Gapps Package Type: Full

Size: Varies upon devices

Version: 20190724

Download: https://gamerromos.weebly.com/google-apps.html

Notice: All gapps packages typically update whenever we release a OS update to GamerROM, however we may keep updating the packages even if a OS update hasn't released for GamerROM compatible devices!

Help Pixel3 Max volume too low ( WIRED headphones )

I used to have Grado, and here's something I posted back in 2012.
https://androidforums.com/threads/a...-make-it-sound-ipod-loud.666840/#post-5373313

"I currently use a pair of Sennheiser PX100s and a pair of Grado phones, and these definitely need a good output to drive them at an acceptable volume for me, compared to most of the bundled earbuds I've tried recently. And I've got quite a few buds here that came with various devices.

When I was using a UK purchased Samsung S with them, always sounded on the quiet side with the stock Samsung Froyo ROM. Presumably that had been volume-limited/nobbled as per the EU directive."

I assume the Pixel 3 is volume limited as well.

YouTube starts up on its own when in lock mode

I agree with the buggy app probability though. It's likely. Try running Gagdet Guardian to narrow down the likely suspects. It normally will tell you which ones have been downloaded via an APK, if you're unsure which are which.

Also, curious if you might have apps on your lockscreen? You'd still have to unlock to get to YouTube or a browser like Chrome if it was indeed on the screen. Depends on HOW you unlock (for instance if you use biometrics.) You *could* be accidentally unlocking and taking yourself right to YouTube if YouTube is set as a lockscreen shortcut.

@tagging on Facebook pages

Thanks for the great suggestion.
You're welcome. :)
I was able to implement your idea!
Oh, it's sounding good!
And then - wait for it - Facebook won't let me open the app on my phone without updating it first.

They are rat bastards!
Aw, crap! They're nasty...people. :(
But it was worth a try!

Thanks again.
You're welcome. I sure wish it had worked...

Need S7 firmware

Check the validity of download source, a 3GB download doesn't seem to be correct. A Samsung stock ROM for a S7 from more mainstream repository sites like sammobile or updato are typically in the 1GB to 1.3GB range.
Regarding where you might be able to download an appropriate, valid ROM if your home broadband isn't feasible is there a different place nearby that you can use to do the download? Libraries and local community colleges often have very good broadband connectivity. Or a local Samsung retail/repair center should be able to provide you with what you need:
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/?product=N0020704
It'll probably involve a nominal fee to do the download and burn to disc.

Filter

Back
Top Bottom