• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP] CyanogenMod 7 | Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) | Current Version: 09122011

Ahhh I never tried to put a custom sound on your build. Only did it with BobZ's and had to copy and paste all those edits to the build prop and etc.
yea in my builds you just have to change out the android_audio.mp3 to one you like n rename it the same. ;)

Upvote 0
I have the 912 rom set @ 729 running well, instead of putting my contacts in my sd card or in my google acount i decided to do it the old fashion way & enter it manually, to see if i can get my custom ringtones in, after i was finish i tried it, it didnt work. but the next day while in sleep mode it work, i tried to pick it up i was to excited i didnt, but then when the call came again it went to default. that was weird. oh i'm using Zedge.

but on a real positve note my USB conn. finally works & my alarm as well:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones