• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. not to be a downer... but where do we go after this thread is over? :(

65k in posts and some epic moments. How in the world do I ever get this fix 24/7?!?!?!?

This is just the waiting.

The REAL fun begins in the other threads and posts you'll all be making in this same forum together about what rocks, how much does it rock, look, it rocks even more than that, did I mention my Nexus rocks - and who has figured out how to do XYZ in ICS. :) ;)

This is the pilot - the real series is coming soon!!!!

Upvote 0
Holy Smokes!

I left to take my daughter to the hospital yesterday and we were on page 1224... now we're on 1300???? :eek:

And I read the OP... Friday? FRIDAY???? No, it HAS to be Thursday! Please be Thursday! I had it cleared on my calendar and I have stuff to do Friday!

:( :( :( :( :(

Oh well... at LEAST we have a release date: that's more than we've had for all this time! WHOOT

Take your daughter to the hospital??? I hope everything is okay!

But yeah this thing is chugging along the last few days.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones