• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday release would be much better for me. I have to work all day on Thursday and wouldn't be able to make it the store until 5 or so. Sorry for being selfish, but it's only "one more day", right everyone? ;)

So.. not to be a downer... but where do we go after this thread is over? :(

65k in posts and some epic moments. How in the world do I ever get this fix 24/7?!?!?!?

This is just the waiting.

The REAL fun begins in the other threads and posts you'll all be making in this same forum together about what rocks, how much does it rock, look, it rocks even more than that, did I mention my Nexus rocks - and who has figured out how to do XYZ in ICS. :) ;)

This is the pilot - the real series is coming soon!!!!

Has anyone in the Midwest gotten any news??

No. :(

My corporate store guy is "pretty sure" about Thursday or Friday, but he doesn't know.

I have a feeling that they are favoring the eastern coast first, for some really stupid and idiotic reason.

:mad:

I can't get anyone to open their mouths about the Galaxy Nexus.... Verizon, Best Buy even called a Walmart no one will say anything

No. :(

My corporate store guy is "pretty sure" about Thursday or Friday, but he doesn't know.

I have a feeling that they are favoring the eastern coast first, for some really stupid and idiotic reason.

:mad:

Yeah it seems as though the only info we have gotten is from the east and south.

Holy Smokes!

I left to take my daughter to the hospital yesterday and we were on page 1224... now we're on 1300???? :eek:

And I read the OP... Friday? FRIDAY???? No, it HAS to be Thursday! Please be Thursday! I had it cleared on my calendar and I have stuff to do Friday!

:( :( :( :( :(

Oh well... at LEAST we have a release date: that's more than we've had for all this time! WHOOT

Take your daughter to the hospital??? I hope everything is okay!

But yeah this thing is chugging along the last few days.

I've called two corporate stores in my area. They both checked and confirmed the 9th and made an early appointment for me to pick one up. While anything is possible, I feel certain that their system is at least showing the 9th as the launch date.

So I don't think we'll see pre-orders. "Secret" launch on Thursday (only sell if specifically asked about it) and legit in-stores launch on Friday seems likely at this point.

Yeah it seems as though the only info we have gotten is from the east and south.

its spotty at best. for instance, a guy in chattanooga has an appt friday, while im in nashville and have now called 6 stores(some corp some direct) and no one claims to know anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom