• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

The Royals are playing really well so far this year, go them!
If Boston ever gets healthy there may be improvement but I somehow doubt it will make a difference at this point. They just love beating themselves and have almost perfected the art. The crown for most team errors is sitting squarely on their heads right now.

The Yanks had no problem putting up two runs in the top of the first. Naturally the Royals didn't answer in the bottom of the inning. I may have to go riding again so I don't witness the beat down.

The Royals got whipped up on big time by the Yanks tonight. The Yanks have owned the ALC so far this year and they showed their dominance big time with a 10-1 tango at Kauffman. A solo home run by Freddie Fermin kept the skunk off. I hope we can win one of the next two games to avoid a sweep.
We play the Dodgers next....

So far the Yanks have outscored the Royals 25-8 across the three games of embarrassment we've suffered. 11-5 was the lesson we were given tonight. I'm not sure we are even playing the same game as the Yanks. One last chance tomorrow to avoid the sweep and then off we go to be humiliated by the Dodgers.

this was my last purchase (I know this is the wrong section, but it's not).

1718314042639.png

The Royals schedule has had them playing winning teams lately. The increase in talent they have faced has definitely been reflected in their win loss record. Watching them through this period shows that they have improved but still not a top notch team. At least they are watchable. I missed their game against the A's this afternoon which they won 3-2. The win once again avoided them being swept which hasn't happened so far this year. Winning one out of three or four games each series will not win the ALC.

My Padres got a walk off HR win from Jake Cronenworth ( Crone Zone ) Last night, we had 4 HR's in the game.... Machado, Merrill, Tatis and Cronenworth and that makes our 3rd walk off win at home this season.

Back
Top Bottom