• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

That game made for a great watch if you are a Padres fan. I thought they blew it allowing the tie in the top of the 9th.... and then wait for their last out to regain the lead. They just wanted to add the drama factor to the fans. :) I enjoyed it!

The Royals lost their opening game with the Rangers last night. It seems like all the teams have figured out our pitchers or their arms are dead. I'm back to being the frustrated fan. That's okay, I've been in that state most of my life.

The Royals were once again scoreless in their loss to the Rangers. Not only did they lose the game but they were swept for the first time this year. They are definitely in a slump and have lost seven of their last nine games and thirteen of their last twenty. It is either a major slump or their stink factor is hanging out.

The Royals actually won tonight against the visiting Marlins. Three homers that came after 25 straight scoreless innings helped win 4-1. I was beginning to think we couldn't hit the ball anymore.

Padres had a pretty interesting game yesterday but i don't understand hoe the pitcher that hit Profar didn't get ejected from the game but our Coach did.
their catcher was still upset about Profars walk off hit that won the game the night before.

OMG! This is the 3rd Red Sox game that is being broadcast on Apple TV. I'm so sick of this s**t. A quick look tells me that's more than other teams.
This is doing nothing to bolster baseball's (or any other sport) viewership, it's killing it if anything.

Hopefully it's a good series @Bearsyzf

/rant but seriously. WTF

We should talk Rob into buying a game. Only way to watch it is to joining AF. :) That's how ignorant it all is. It is not going to attract Apple TV viewers and it will eventually ruin sports. Football is all over the place with their games. You have to pay to follow any baseball team and then pay some more. It's sickening. And we are at the beginning of the end now!

We should talk Rob into buying a game. Only way to watch it is to joining AF. :) That's how ignorant it all is. It is not going to attract Apple TV viewers and it will eventually ruin sports. Football is all over the place with their games. You have to pay to follow any baseball team and then pay some more. It's sickening. And we are at the beginning of the end now!

I couldn't have said it any better!

I was glad to see this happened to the NFL

.....The lawsuit covered 2.4 million residential subscribers and 48,000 businesses in the United States who paid for the package of out-of-market games from the 2011 through 2022 seasons on DirecTV. The lawsuit claimed the league broke antitrust laws by selling its package of Sunday games at an inflated price. The subscribers also say the league restricted competition by offering "Sunday Ticket" only on a satellite provider.....

NFL ordered to pay $4.7B in 'Sunday Ticket' case

Back
Top Bottom