• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

1720573053350-jpeg.599418

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
You haven't missed much. They have improved but not to the point where they are a great threat. They play some decent D but their bats are sporadic and the pitching staff average at best. I'll miss the Saturday game. I'm going to KC to attend a funeral. If you have to have a game where you just destroy KC, let it be Saturday so I don't have to watch it.

Upvote 0
The Royals correctly and soundly beat the Red Sox, they played better ball. The pitching had them flummoxed. They appear to be a decent team @olbriar, maybe not going all the way but certainly not in the basement either, hanging in the middle somewhere - just as Boston is.
They have become watchable for a pleasant change. I agree... they aren't likely to see much if any post season. I'm just happy they aren't the joke they have been the past few years. I like watching and rooting for them. I like watching and rooting for Boston too... and San Diego. Teams that seem to fight for all they get and have some team chemistry that I enjoy. Beat up KC tomorrow while I'm gone and we can fight out the series win Sunday. and thanks for not sweeping me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones